If only it was possible :hugs:
    Corrected you in your quote ^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Eating so much junk food and feeling like shite after
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Annoyed

My cousin has made her engagement party the same day as my hen night so now people I was going to invite would have to choose which to go to :facepalm: I'll need to change the date or something now or just keep it small and have a day out with my mum

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    :loveduck:
    i have had them closed since about May last year i think because i got paranoid about them and weirdos like to stalk them plus most people moved to off tsr messaging tings so i didnt really need them
    i just wanted to let you know that i appreciate ur support so hence the vm :yes:

------------
    pleased with this painting
    That's totally fine Cavy! And thanks, You're really nice too. I do hope it goes well for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Got Tinder and am disgusted at myself. :facepalm2:
    Astarfirullagh, but yo this post reminded me of those days I used to troll on Tinder, seducing horny men into anonymous locations all over London by posing as a sexy female. But only if I felt they violated my body.:spank:.

But those fun days are long gone now Masha Allah.:daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by My Moon <3)
    Corrected you in your quote ^

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks a bunch
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by cupcakes87)
    ********s will be ********s

Dw about it :lovehug:
    :hugs:
    its funny because i wonder how whoever the person is who keeps reporting my posts would feel if they had to put up with these consecutive dreams. But for some reason nightmares are something to be laughed at or ignored, at least i have found irnl, only two people in 'real life' have taken these seriously at all.
    But it's all fine because nightmares 'aren't real' even though i sincerely doubt someone would brush off someone like that if they were hallucinating as 'they arent real stop being stupid' but i digress.
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Annoyed

My cousin has made her engagement party the same day as my hen night so now people I was going to invite would have to choose which to go to :facepalm: I'll need to change the date or something now or just keep it small and have a day out with my mum

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did she know that your hen night was that day??
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Did she know that your hen night was that day??
    Yeah :/ my gran told her a few weeks ago about my hen night when she bumped into her and my cousin wasn't invited to the hen night since we never speak and I never get invited to any of her events but my gran and a few aunts were invited to my hen night since we are close and they have now been invited to her party too

ReputationRep:
    I just can't be arsed to revise. The exams are always pretty much the same and huge chunks of the course just don't seem to get tested. Coupled with this they are very tedious, so I am just somewhat disillusioned with the whole thing. It hardly seems to matter if I spend 2 days or 2 weeks or 2 months, the result is always the same because the stuff that actually matters is such a small subset and can be grasped so quickly. But if I don't do anything I feel like I'm wasting my time. So in general I am stuck in this weird limbo where I'm really not concentrating on revising at all but the pages are open and I vaguely and disinterestedly read over some crap and it barely affects anything. I dunno, there are large bits of courses I'm not good on but I cannot be fu**ked as they are mind-numbingly dull and I can just choose the questions they don't feature in.
    • Welcome Squad

Yeah :/ my gran told her a few weeks ago about my hen night when she bumped into her and my cousin wasn't invited to the hen night since we never speak and I never get invited to any of her events but my gran and a few aunts were invited to my hen night since we are close and they have now been invited to her party too
    :/ oh gosh, you reckon she did this on purpose then?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    :/ oh gosh, you reckon she did this on purpose then?
    Maybe, I wouldn't put it past her tbh. I'm a bit annoyed but I'll just need to arrange something else on another day or something. I'm not going to let her ruin my hen day, whenever it is :yep:
    • Welcome Squad

Maybe, I wouldn't put it past her tbh. I'm a bit annoyed but I'll just need to arrange something else on another day or something. I'm not going to let her ruin my hen day, whenever it is :yep:
    Yhh! Be the bigger person, it's an inconvenience but atleast this way everyone will be able to attend your hen night! :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    woof
    • Welcome Squad

its funny because i wonder how whoever the person is who keeps reporting my posts would feel if they had to put up with these consecutive dreams. But for some reason nightmares are something to be laughed at or ignored, at least i have found irnl, only two people in 'real life' have taken these seriously at all.
    But it's all fine because nightmares 'aren't real' even though i sincerely doubt someone would brush off someone like that if they were hallucinating as 'they arent real stop being stupid' but i digress.
    i almost missed this! :hugs:

i feel like people dont like what they dont understand and at the end of the day them reporting your posts says more about the than you. some people are just bitter. dont let it get to you!

there are people who understand you and focus on that, those that dont are not worth your time or stress and at the end of the day, theyre missing out on a learning opportunity.

i didnt get to read your original post but again dw about it :lovehug: plenty of us that love, appreciate and understand you here :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Got Tinder and am disgusted at myself. :facepalm2:
    Got tinder
    Matched loads...with bots
    • Welcome Squad

i almost missed this! :hugs:

i feel like people dont like what they dont understand and at the end of the day them reporting your posts says more about the than you. some people are just bitter. dont let it get to you!

there are people who understand you and focus on that, those that dont are not worth your time or stress and at the end of the day, theyre missing out on a learning opportunity.

i didnt get to read your original post but again dw about it :lovehug: plenty of us that love, appreciate and understand you here :hugs:
    that is an insightful perspective tbh, i also think that people dont like tho think that someone like me who is ostensibly 'cute' so im informed, could have images like those in my subconscious. I feel like that at school when i have tried to talk to a few people my age because obviously im more closed inrl. They just dont want to seem to believe it sometimes and people seem to think it will all magically disappear, 'do you still have them', 'oh why arent they gone yet' like it's some inconvenience to them lol.
    tbf in retrospect it was probably right to be removed cos i guess it could have sounded graphic even though really it didnt touch on anything at all that occurred and wasnt referring to the thing people thought it was

plenty of us that love, appreciate and understand you here :hugs:
    thank you :hugs: i needed to hear that, because i feel like most of the people that did are gone but it's nice to know a few like you are still around x
    • Welcome Squad

that is an insightful perspective tbh, i also think that people dont like tho think that someone like me who is ostensibly 'cute' so im informed, could have images like those in my subconscious. I feel like that at school when i have tried to talk to a few people my age because obviously im more closed inrl. They just dont want to seem to believe it sometimes and people seem to think it will all magically disappear, 'do you still have them', 'oh why arent they gone yet' like it's some inconvenience to them lol.
    tbf in retrospect it was probably right to be removed cos i guess it could have sounded graphic even though really it didnt touch on anything at all that occurred and wasnt referring to the thing people thought it was

thank you :hugs: i needed to hear that, because i feel like most of the people that did are gone but it's nice to know a few like you are still around x
    im gonna pm you xx

ReputationRep:
    I just found out who I really am! (I'm happy and a bit confused!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm Your Teddy Bear)
    I just found out who I really am! (I'm happy and a bit confused!)
    You're not a teddy bear?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.