Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    sad.

ReputationRep:
    I'm never going to accomplish anything of any worth. I don't have a plan or a purpose or a motivation. I feel like I'm just not going to change from the person I am now, and if that's the case, I'll be lucky to not be homeless, let alone be fulfilled in any sense. I don't know to what end I keep going.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    I'm never going to accomplish anything of any worth. I don't have a plan or a purpose or a motivation. I feel like I'm just not going to change from the person I am now, and if that's the case, I'll be lucky to not be homeless, let alone be fulfilled in any sense. I don't know to what end I keep going.
    There's another girl on here who feels similar. Perhaps yee can relate to each other and find common ground....spur each other on and yeh know maybe even do something borderline positive.

Seriously both of yee seem too hard on yourselves. If yee critique each other you'll see that there are some positives there and more importantly there's always the potential.

ReputationRep:
    Bojack Horseman has :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed me up man. Can't stop watching it.

ReputationRep:
    Ha, the Tinder app I had has a bug and can't login anymore. Well, that experience was short lived. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Bojack Horseman has :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed me up man. Can't stop watching it.
    The Office did that to me recently, I got like 10 mins of revision in per day if I was lucky. Thankfully I've finished it now, so I've been getting in more revision (though I'm still in the 'teaching myself modules' phase), but it was definitely worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    The Office did that to me recently, I got like 10 mins of revision in per day if I was lucky. Thankfully I've finished it now, so I've been getting in more revision (though I'm still in the 'teaching myself modules' phase), but it was definitely worth it.
    I meant more in the sense that it is depressing although it has indeed stilted my revision. Got five exams first week back. Half of me thinks it's all ridiculously easy and I might as well just revise the night before, other half thinks I'm guaranteed to fail (well, not fail, but go down to like low 2:1 territory or something)

ReputationRep:
    I meant more in the sense that it is depressing although it has indeed stilted my revision. Got five exams first week back. Half of me thinks it's all ridiculously easy and I might as well just revise the night before, other half thinks I'm guaranteed to fail (well, not fail, but go down to like low 2:1 territory or something)
    Oh right. How do you know when your exams are? I have 9 of them and I have no clue whether I've got exams in 3 weeks or 10 weeks...
    Night before? If that's literal then that's bloody impressive; I thought I could cram but I need a few weeks to properly cram this stuff. Then again I'm self-teaching 6 of my modules and have only finished 5, the actual 'revision' hasn't even started.
    Nah you'll get a first as long as you put some effort in. What with scaling and most of the exam being regurgitation of proofs.

ReputationRep:
    Tired layered with relax with a portion of stressssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Oh right. How do you know when your exams are? I have 9 of them and I have no clue whether I've got exams in 3 weeks or 10 weeks...
    Night before? If that's literal then that's bloody impressive; I thought I could cram but I need a few weeks to properly cram this stuff. Then again I'm self-teaching 6 of my modules and have only finished 5, the actual 'revision' hasn't even started.
    Nah you'll get a first as long as you put some effort in. What with scaling and most of the exam being regurgitation of proofs.
    I had an email. I feel like this time last year I knew when my exams were. I think they started around the last third of may but don't take my word for it.
    I mean, I revised Prob B at 5-9am and got like 80, but that's mostly A-level. The most constrained I have been with a proper module was spending like two days on Analysis II. Tbh I forget so quickly that self-teaching and revision are borderline synonymous.
    I should of course but it would not take much to mess it up. I'm being very cynical, looking at old exams and pretty much just ensuring I can answer all that rather than ensuring I can answer all conceivable questions or that I have a proper grounding. If anything is drastically different I could have some shocking performances.

ReputationRep:
    Mind over matter
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I am too tired

ReputationRep:
    feeling chilled, despite fear for Sunday!

ReputationRep:
    sure youll find something worthwhile in life soon to raise your spirits....

well I guess thatll do then....

(Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    There's another girl on here who feels similar. Perhaps yee can relate to each other and find common ground....spur each other on and yeh know maybe even do something borderline positive.

Seriously both of yee seem too hard on yourselves. If yee critique each other you'll see that there are some positives there and more importantly there's always the potential.
    low key matchmaker :holmes:

(Original post by starfab)
    Mind over matter
    going to the gym or something?

(Original post by MrDystopia)
    I am too tired
    your sig shows that perfectly

(Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334)
    feeling chilled, despite fear for Sunday!
    you can handle nunchucks, you can handle sunday
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    your sig shows that perfectly
    Pretty much my face browsing TSR 24/7, for one reason or another

ReputationRep:
    you can handle nunchucks, you can handle sunday
    No nunchucks on friday, my brown and white belt for wado ryu karate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    Pretty much my face browsing TSR 24/7, for one reason or another
    its pretty damn boring most days, dont blame you , trolls dont even trigger me anymore :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334)
    No nunchucks on friday, my brown and white belt for wado ryu karate
    I got a black in jeet kune do, judging by your avi you know what that is.

so whats so bad on sunday then? meeting your gfs parents?

ReputationRep:
    going to the gym or something?
    Nope was just trying to force myself out of bed and face the day

ReputationRep:
    I got a black in jeet kune do, judging by your avi you know what that is.

so whats so bad on sunday then? meeting your gfs parents?
    Yeah.
    Bruce Lee's martial art.
    Don't have a gf.
    I'm worried coz I'm gonna have 3-5 black belts grading me!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.