Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Nope was just trying to force myself out of bed and face the day
    oh I see, I woke up 4 hrs ago and still have done nothing, almost done half a question on a maths paper tho, whats the plan for today then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334)
    Yeah.
    Bruce Lee's martial art.
    Don't have a gf.
    I'm worried coz I'm gonna have 3-5 black belts grading me!
    youll be fine, just be overconfident - always beats being nervous

walk in like youre going to get that black and train hard leading up to it, you either get it or you dont its up to you

NB: I mean black as in black belt, nobody be triggered pls

ReputationRep:
    Hmm.... I feel bored. And sick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    youll be fine, just be overconfident - always beats being nervous

walk in like youre going to get that black and train hard leading up to it, you either get it or you dont its up to you

NB: I mean black as in black belt, nobody be triggered pls
    if i was overconfident, something would be wrong!
    thanks for 2nd piece of advice

ReputationRep:
    oh I see, I woke up 4 hrs ago and still have done nothing, almost done half a question on a maths paper tho, whats the plan for today then?
    Wow you've done so much
    Erm...surviaval? Kidding, actually have plans. Going out later to meet some people, and got work to do.
    You should complete the other half of your maths paper.

ReputationRep:
    Wow you've done so much
    Erm...surviaval? Kidding, actually have plans. Going out later to meet some people, and got work to do.
    You should complete the other half of your maths paper.
    yep, pretty much my last 5 days have been like that except not even the half a question start. I have 17 days of easter break, almost wasted half of it already ffs and a2 exams are killing my ass

oh damn, having plans and meeting ppl, your species shouldnt be on tsr, you extroverted social creature :bandit:

what work?

you mean the other 71 marks outta 72

ReputationRep:
    yep, pretty much my last 5 days have been like that except not even the half a question start. I have 17 days of easter break, almost wasted half of it already ffs and a2 exams are killing my ass

oh damn, having plans and meeting ppl, your species shouldnt be on tsr, you extroverted social creature :bandit:

what work?

you mean the other 71 marks outta 72
    Oh dear. Mind over matter. Do it
    You should maybe not be procrastinating on tsr

Hmm, i'm an introvert

Excuse me... You've only done in5e question!! :shock:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. Mind over matter. Do it
    You should maybe not be procrastinating on tsr

Hmm, i'm an introvert

Excuse me... You've only done in5e question!! :shock:
    Nah I cant stop, I always say Ill start at the next hour and then it becomes 11:01 12:01 and I say next hour lmao

Introvert here too

ReputationRep:
    Nah I cant stop, I always say Ill start at the next hour and then it becomes 11:01 12:01 and I say next hour lmao

Introvert here too
    😂 And that's why you should always start something now now.

:five:

ReputationRep:
    😂 And that's why you should always start something now now.

:five:
    my other procrastination technique is the 'I deserve a break' literally after everything like after lunch, after sleep, after the toilet, I just give myself breaks even tho everyday is one long break

I still havent done anything today......
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I am ill so I am not feeling much of anything :laugh:

EDIT: I am so ill I just thought ForestShadow is a Section Leader because his username is blue, before realising everyone's username is this shade of blue, including my own...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    I am ill so I am not feeling much of anything :laugh:
    same but Im getting better its my 4th day now, in the words of my mum : "give it a week and youll be fine" great help and shes used to be a nurse

ReputationRep:
    thinking about doing a d1 past paper but my procrastination edginess is stopping me ffs

ReputationRep:
    thinking about doing a d1 past paper but my procrastination edginess is stopping me ffs
    o u mean I'm stopping you? I see I see
    Didn't know my name was my procrastination edginess?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    same but Im getting better its my 4th day now, in the words of my mum : "give it a week and youll be fine" great help and shes used to be a nurse
    What a coincidence! I am on my third day but my illness was initiated four days ago too!

I take a lot of medication and do not go to school or work for the rest of the week due to the illness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    o u mean I'm stopping you? I see I see
    Didn't know my name was my procrastination edginess?
    ffs Im not constantly throwing low key shade at you emerald, believe it or not I like you more than I dont so there

I thought you were lazy ass so your name is 'procrastination edginess lazy ass' , just need dank memes as your last name and you win the internet, its all good in the hood tho

What a coincidence! I am on my third day but my illness was initiated four days ago too!

I taake a lot of medication and do not go to school or work for the rest of the week due to the ilness
    Wow, looks like the whole countrys got the same god damn thing, seems like something outta a weird movie except its not...

I take some too but not regularly, yeah I need study this week and next during these Easter holidays, last chance to save what little future I have left, 10 gems on tsr isnt an A lvl ffs. Want to finish off some anime series tho like mirai nikki, still halfway through :holmes:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wow, looks like the whole countrys got the same god damn thing, seems like something outta a weird movie except its not...

I take some too but not regularly, yeah I need study this week and next during these Easter holidays, last chance to save what little future I have left, 10 gems on tsr isnt an A lvl ffs. Want to finish off some anime series tho like mirai nikki, still halfway through :holmes:
    I am not in the UK :rofl:

I take 6 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon, and I think 3-4 in the evening?

I feel you :console:

10 gems are better than 8!

Anime fans unite :five:

Yuki and Akise :love:

ReputationRep:
    I am not in the UK :rofl:

I take 6 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon, and I think 3-4 in the evening?

I feel you :console:

10 gems are better than 8!

Anime fans unite :five:

Yuki and Akise :love:
    lemme guess, spanish, french or maybe Romanian?

oh I see well I hope you feel better soon :console:

not really, it means Ive spend 10/8 more time on here than you probs and procrastinated hella more

lol Im still an anime noob, watched sao abridged , hellsing abridged and little other anime, mainly romance/action, any suggestions?

pls not be a spoiler lol, halfway through still believe in yuku/yuno :lol:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    lemme guess, spanish, french or maybe Romanian?

oh I see well I hope you feel better soon :console:

not really, it means Ive spend 10/8 more time on here than you probs and procrastinated hella more

lol Im still an anime noob, watched sao abridged , hellsing abridged and little other anime, mainly romance/action, any suggestions?

pls not be a spoiler lol, halfway through still believe in yuku/yuno :lol:
    Did you guess that I am Romanian or did you look on my profile? :hmmm:

Same :console:

None in the Romance genre, sorry :getmecoat: I recommend Death Note, Code Geass, and Shingeki no Kyoujin, though! They all have some action in them

In the end, Yuki decides he wants to go gay for Akise. Akise is his angelic guardian and developed feelings for him over all of the years that he watched him. So, they steal some kind of magical sword (I think it was Archangel Michael's sword?) in order to destroy the game Yuki and Yuno are in and overall change the world so that Yuki and Yuno never meet in the first place. They then end up living happily ever after together.

ReputationRep:
    Did you guess that I am Romanian or did you look on my profile? :hmmm:

Same :console:

None in the Romance genre, sorry :getmecoat: I recommend Death Note, Code Geass, and Shingeki no Kyoujin, though! They all have some action in them
    neither looked at your threads made, found the generic first welcome one etc etc looked for countries etc etc found Romania the land of dracula, sarmale and Dacia cars :holmes: elementary my dear watson!

lel covered up that spoiler, IDK IF YOU WERE KIDDING BUT YOU DONT SPOIL ANIME OR EVEN FAKE SPOIL it- DONT GIVE MA A HEART ATK PLS :rofl:

:hmmm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.