Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Hurts to hear, you've been there for a lot of us. I hope you life doesn't do you badly you lovely human.
    My inbox will always be open
    Thank you Mrs Holmes for the offer, you are a lovely human yourself too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    you replied to me and my msg, that helps :hugs: hope youre having a good evening apart from it tho

Awww thanks :hugs: I dont know how good I am for providing comfort really but I appreciate it Sins. Haha I tell myself that a lot of times but the inevitable hits like a truck and the tunnel gets longer and darker...

Hope youre having a good evening regardless

Yeah somethings gotta change soon, every time I say that it takes a turn for the worse but what can you do...it sucks indeed, hope things are better on your end :hugs:
    Yeah i get you. Everytime I've said things gotta change soon, tends to take a turn for the worse for me too. I like to think that it's just life panning itself out and it's just giving us bad times so we can truly the good times that are to come.
    I'm trying a new thing where I don't let myself think 'I'm happy, i'm sad' so far not working out well, because even though I don't think it still have many low moments.
    Wish I could help you though, how you've helped so many of us. You've certainly helped me.
    I don't know if this will help you, but occasionally I found it useful to take a break from my phone etc. Besides that just trying to get as many happy moments in as possible, as while they last the empty feeling seems to decrease for that while. Even getting out, hanging with a friend or two, exercise helps to lower the empty feeling for a bit. Don't know of any miracle cure, but certainly wish there is one. If you find it or find out what helps, let me know.

ReputationRep:
    Bad but not good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by My Moon <3)
    Bad but not good.
    Bad and not good = the same thing, surely?
    :hugs: 😘

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Bad and not good = the same thing, surely?
    :hugs: 😘
    That's right.
    Edit: feeling bad and that's not good because...erm can't say

ReputationRep:
    xx
    Sending lots of hugs your way :hugs::hugs: :hugs: okay now multiply these hugs by the highest number you know of.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feel like rubbish

ReputationRep:
    Hungry. Can I be arsed cooking a pizza at this hour?
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: you :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    Feel so happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Yeah i get you. Everytime I've said things gotta change soon, tends to take a turn for the worse for me too. I like to think that it's just life panning itself out and it's just giving us bad times so we can truly the good times that are to come.
    I'm trying a new thing where I don't let myself think 'I'm happy, i'm sad' so far not working out well, because even though I don't think it still have many low moments.
    Wish I could help you though, how you've helped so many of us. You've certainly helped me.
    I don't know if this will help you, but occasionally I found it useful to take a break from my phone etc. Besides that just trying to get as many happy moments in as possible, as while they last the empty feeling seems to decrease for that while. Even getting out, hanging with a friend or two, exercise helps to lower the empty feeling for a bit. Don't know of any miracle cure, but certainly wish there is one. If you find it or find out what helps, let me know.
    Yeah desensitising ones emotions means the lows dont hit as hard and youre less affected by stuff, Im doing that too but its whatever, some days are better than others by the underlying dullness is still there. Thanks, Im glad Ive helped you before, I exercise excessively anyway (almost to the point of injury some weeks lol) and my town is a ghost town with barely any people, still learning to drive but thats another thing to worry about. Thanks for taking the time :hugs:

That's right.
    Edit: feeling bad and that's not good because...erm can't say
    awww hope it gets better :hugs:

(Original post by gjd800)
    Hungry. Can I be arsed cooking a pizza at this hour?
    did you do it in the end :holmes:

(Original post by emerald7770)
    Feel like rubbish
    now now emerald thats not your true sel....

(Original post by emerald7770)
    Feel so happy
    oh ok looks like it worked out in the end

ReputationRep:
    Yeah desensitising ones emotions means the lows dont hit as hard and youre less affected by stuff, Im doing that too but its whatever, some days are better than others by the underlying dullness is still there. Thanks, Im glad Ive helped you before, I exercise excessively anyway (almost to the point of injury some weeks lol) and my town is a ghost town with barely any people, still learning to drive but thats another thing to worry about. Thanks for taking the time :hugs:

Oh wow

My subconscious is obsessed with the love story of Hannibal and Clarice:cry2: Was ages ago we watched it, but I never received closure because I hated the film ending of Hannibal so much. I keep having dreams about it. Anthony Hopkins was so sexy. OH WOE.

ReputationRep:
    Good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I did not. And I still haven't ate. What a prat.

ReputationRep:

Okay you've just explained it really well. I feel like doing a copypasta, so next time someone asks, can just paste it and save off the bother trying to explain :lol:

Ah you are the extreme sports guy!

Seen any ghosts yet idk i quite like the idea of somewhere quiet except I like busy too. Idk what i like i guess

Learning to drive, I detest my lessons. Just want to get them over and done with. Doesn't help having an instructor like mine.

Welcome :hugs: hope things look up for you soon.

(Original post by Friar Chris)
    What if it were just a euphemism though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Thrilled :crazy:

(that's genuinely not sarcastic lol, for once i am indeed happy :dance:)
    yay
    • Political Ambassador

Political Ambassador
    https://giphy.com/gifs/l0K45aqZ3bTHd....facebook.com/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.