what numbers do i ring if i get entered for clearing? Watch

This discussion is closed.
horrorboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
just asking coz universitys have loads of numbers but who exactly do i ring. also if i get accepted do i need to ring any1?
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
just asking coz universitys have loads of numbers but who exactly do i ring. also if i get accepted do i need to ring any1?

If you meet the conditions of the offers made by the Universities then you don't need to ring anyone other than your family to tell them the good news.

If you need to ring to make sure (near misses), you'll need to have the number of the ADMISSIONS OFFICE (or similar name) that you'll no doubt have on some of the literature thats been provided by the Uni in question.

I imagine once clearing starts, there'll be some number provided in the Clearing Lists.
horrorboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Buy the INdepentant on the morning of results day - it will have all of the clearing vacancies along with contact numbers for the dedicated clearing line at each university listed

If you meet your offer you don't need to do anything - if you want reassurance then wait until the afternoon and log into UCAS tracker where you should have changed to a UF (unconditional firm)....
ok thanks guys, im gonna make a list of numbers so im not looking them up on the day. just that i cant find salfords psychology admissions number :confused:
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah, make a list, it'll be really useful.

NOTE: To anyone applying for dentistry, I have already done this for you in the Dentistry/Medicine/Vetinary sub-forum.
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
ok thanks guys, im gonna make a list of numbers so im not looking them up on the day. just that i cant find salfords psychology admissions number :confused:
I don't think you do it by department - I can't find the Admissions/Recruitment Dept at Salford, but have found the number for the Course Enquiry Line 0161 295 4545.
horrorboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Expression)
I don't think you do it by department - I can't find the Admissions/Recruitment Dept at Salford, but have found the number for the Course Enquiry Line 0161 295 4545.
cheers im gonna need it lol
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (499)
37.83%
No - but I will (101)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (90)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (629)
47.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed