Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,- wondering if anyone else has been accepted into MMU to study adult nursing ?. Also wondering where is the best accommodation to live studying this course?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I was offered a place at MMU a few hours after the interview asking for just Merits on my Access course I'm currently on, iv chosen and accepted their offer as my firm choice, and Salford offer as my Insurance choice, I should be defiantly going MMU, I'm defiantly on target and its where I want

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got a place at UoM for adult nursing Sept 2017? SOOOOO EXCITED EEEEEK <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indialillian)
    Anyone got a place at UoM for adult nursing Sept 2017? SOOOOO EXCITED EEEEEK <3
    Congratulations!!! I am going through a transfer process from speech and language therapy to nursing. I was wondering if you could share any tip son the UoM MMI interviews? I would appreciate it!

ReputationRep:
    Hey congrats on your offers!! Just wondering if anyone has any tips for getting onto the course to do nursing at Manchester - specifically child nursing? Its my goals to take it there starting September 2018 but I'm starting to realise it a tricky courrse to get onto haha! Any tips such as regarding personal statements, experience etc. or anything through the application process would be greatly appreciated!! Thankyou in advanced x

ReputationRep:
    Ive got a place for Adult Nursing at the Uni of Manchester starting Sep 2017!! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilybelle1928)
    Ive got a place for Adult Nursing at the Uni of Manchester starting Sep 2017!! xx
    Hi emily, so have I! I was wondering if you've recived anything further after results day? x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.