The Student Room Group

Ted Cruz Humiliates Bernie Sanders

I normally dislike sensationalist titles like x destroys y but if this isn't a humiliation I don't know what is.

[video="youtube;2ugBYg1zbuY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ugBYg1zbuY&t=25m11s[/video]

Skip to 25 minutes and 11 seconds if it doesn't take you there already.

He looks like a demented, senile old Marxist crank. I know that he is, but it really shines through here.
Reply 1
Original post by jape

He looks like a demented, senile old Marxist crank. I know that he is, but it really shines through here.

at least he's not the zodiac killer
Reply 2
Original post by Arima
at least he's not the zodiac killer

At least I know the Zodiac Killer knows how to get stuff done, and is competent enough to evade capture and get elected to the Senate. I wouldn't trust Bernie to take care of my enemies.
Original post by jape
I normally dislike sensationalist titles like x destroys y but if this isn't a humiliation I don't know what is.

[video="youtube;2ugBYg1zbuY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ugBYg1zbuY&t=25m11s[/video]

Skip to 25 minutes and 11 seconds if it doesn't take you there already.

I always liked Ted Cruz except his social policy , good debater and completely wrecked Sanders here. Would have made a great president!
Reply 4
Original post by fleky6910
I always liked Ted Cruz except his social policy , good debater and completely wrecked Sanders here. Would have made a great president!

People always say this, and I never understand it. He's a constitutional conservative, which isn't the same thing as being an evangelical, Rick Santorum-type character. He wants social issues left to the States. Always has done.
Bernie literally quoted Cruz word for word and Cruz claimed he never said it. I imagine most people would be surprised by that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending