Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i am an international student and I'm studying Biomed (first year) in the UK.

At first i wanted to finish my degree then try to get into 4 year MD program but i realised it is really competitive and that i might not get it and loose so much money ( international students pay even more!)

so now im thinking to apply for Charles in Prague. I heard people say it is unusually hard for first year and fail rate is very high. I Wanna know how is it hard? is it because many don't study hard enough and party hard instead in a new charming atmosphere or what?
    im worried because if i fail then i loose my chance in the UK too.
    how well i should be in my Czech language ability after first year?

also what sort of qualification would you achieve at the end? is it kind of international recognisable one? they say yes but i wanna know if it is really practical.

is Czech better than Poland in this case?

also i would love to read about your general experience.
    many thanks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.