Turn on thread page Beta

I am a QTS, but id like to be a Early Years Teacher, how can i do that? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I have a Qualification teacher status (QTS), but I really enjoy working in a nursery (I currently working there) and one day, become a nursery teacher, however, I wanted to see how to become a nursery teacher, but as I have a degree and a master degree, I won't be funded. Does anyone know what is the best way to be a nursery teacher if I have the QTS status? or could anyone tell me who could I contact? Thank you so much!!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Hannah.Cu)
    Hi all, I have a Qualification teacher status (QTS), but I really enjoy working in a nursery (I currently working there) and one day, become a nursery teacher, however, I wanted to see how to become a nursery teacher, but as I have a degree and a master degree, I won't be funded. Does anyone know what is the best way to be a nursery teacher if I have the QTS status? or could anyone tell me who could I contact? Thank you so much!!
    Can I just say first, please don't say you're a QTS - that means you're a Qualified Teacher Status! Say you have QTS, it'll save any embarrassment when applying for jobs.
    If you have QTS and experience working in a nursery there is no reason why you can't just apply to be a nursery teacher. Look on council websites or job websites to find one that will suit you and apply.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.