Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is my ex boyfriend trying to make me jealous? Watch

Please help
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Because he's an ex...

I'm guessing you haven't blocked him right?

ReputationRep:
    Since he still loves you, but because he's too proud he wants you to coming running to him.

(Original post by UWS)
    Because he's an ex...

I'm guessing you haven't blocked him right?
    I have but I found out he's been trying to make me jealous and keeps tabs on me via his cousin. He talks about me to her 🙁 I think he wants me to makd the first move

(Original post by Stoke123)
    Since he still loves you, but because he's too proud he wants you to coming running to him.
    How sad, what about his girlfriend?

Tbh he has done this before

ReputationRep:
    Because he's a piece of ****!

Block him on everything. It ended for a reason
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have but I found out he's been trying to make me jealous and keeps tabs on me via his cousin. He talks about me to her 🙁 I think he wants me to makd the first move
    That's a bit creepy.

He's trying to get you to come back to him.

(Original post by UWS)
    That's a bit creepy.

He's trying to get you to come back to him.
    That's not even the worst part.

He used to crop his girlfriend out of his profile pictures, but he recently put on one Instagram for me to see because I have his cousin on it.

I also found he gave his new girlfriend flowers on our anniversary date. He also broke up with her in December and I feel like he got with her to make me jealous. He has too much pride to contact me first.

What should I do? (I do miss and love him, but I don't want him back because he's being really hurtful and potent is harassment to me). We broke up 3 years ago, he tried to reconcile for the third time now. Last time was September 2015.

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    Because he's a piece of ****!

Block him on everything. It ended for a reason
    I have him blocked on everything except Instagram

:bump:

ReputationRep:
    I have him blocked on everything except Instagram
    Then block him there too.

Don't get back with him at all, it's honestly disgusting that he's done this before. Please don't fall for it again, move on from him. Easier said than done, but that will be healthier for you xxx

ReputationRep:
    That's normal. Just ignore

ReputationRep:
    Block Him and Ignore Him,
    He's not Worth It...

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    Then block him there too.

Don't get back with him at all, it's honestly disgusting that he's done this before. Please don't fall for it again, move on from him. Easier said than done, but that will be healthier for you xxx
    My heart hurts but he hasn't tried to make me jealous before. I meant he wanted to reconcile twice before, bow he wants to again.

I wish he wish he would be straight up.

(Original post by President Hawk)
    Block Him and Ignore Him,
    He's not Worth It...
    I miss him so much, I cried

Does he still love me?

ReputationRep:
    Does he still love me?
    Yes I think he does

Please help
    Mine was the same, except he was bitter too (I broke up with him). He'd make snarky insults at every profile picture I'd upload on whatsapp, commenting on 'tacky jewellery', silly things. He'd update his status to a heart, he'd say he's staying over at a girl's place for a few days etc, telling me he's changing his number as someone is 'pursuing' him :P. I think he wanted me to question his status, why he was staying over and all of that, I'd just act happy and be extra nice towards him lol, just because I actually couldn't care less if he had someone else now, he got bored of getting no reaction from me and ended up deleting my number.

Mine was the same, except he was bitter too (I broke up with him). He'd make snarky insults at every profile picture I'd upload on whatsapp, commenting on 'tacky jewellery', silly things. He'd update his status to a heart, he'd say he's staying over at a girl's place for a few days etc, telling me he's changing his number as someone is 'pursuing' him :P. I think he wanted me to question his status, why he was staying over and all of that, I'd just act happy and be extra nice towards him lol, just because I actually couldn't care less if he had someone else now, he got bored of getting no reaction from me and ended up deleting my number.
    See your situation it makes sense because you broke up with him. My ex broke up with me and he keeps tabs on me via his cousin on social media. They also talk about me and he gave his girlfriend flowers on our anniversary date. I don't understand why he's being so hurtful towards me and taunting me with his relationship.

Does he still love me?

For the past few months his cousin consistently likes my posts and comments. It's plain weird. She hasn't done this before and she had made it really obvious she screenshots what I posts and tells him everything.

It's so hurtful and unnecessary. He has too much pride to confront me so he's trying to make me jealous that he's moved on and settled in a new relationship so I come running back.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.