Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm currently in Year 12 doing my AS level in English Language but I might have to move next year. I have contacted a few colleges but they all follow the AQA awarding body, while my school follows the WJEC specification... I'm quite worried as my teacher told me that it might cause problems when applying to university next year and I might end up having to spend an extra year doing the AS Level with the new awarding body.

    Does anyone have any advice? I'm not sure what to do

    Just do your exams privately then; register with your local british council.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 9, 2017

University open days

  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier


Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.


Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.