Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Title^ also – I've only ever had normal coffees and a mocha, what other flavours do you recommend?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Never tried it. Ever tried caramel?

ReputationRep:
    Never tried it but it sounds nice

The usual flavouring I get for my latte's are caramel, gingerbread or creme brulee. Creme brulee is my favourite :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes get blueberry flavoring when I go to Dunkin Donuts. Though coconut is my favorite there. Best ever coffee flavoring was this incredible watermelon one I used to buy when I lived in the Midwest - the baristas looked at me like I was crazy but trust, it was perfection.

ReputationRep:
    Never tried it but the prospect seems nice. Caramel Coffee is amazing!

ReputationRep:
    what is this ?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I've never had this but I think I need to. I LOVE blueberry. Not keen on caramel because I think it's too sickly, but blueberry actually sounds divine :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Wait, what?! What kind of sorcery is this? Blueberries and coffee combined? Shut up and take my money!

Also, i don't like caramel anything, so I too am not a fan of caramel in coffee. The creme brulee one sounds interesting though.

ReputationRep:
    Not tried this but it sounds nice, will definitely try it if I see it. My favourites are the caramel, vanilla & gingerbread ones.

ReputationRep:
    Never tried. Is it tasty?

ReputationRep:
    Avocado is gr8. Caramel, french vanilla, stuff like that you can't go wrong with. Blueberry coffee sounds a bit odd though....

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.