The Student Room Group

Choosing best Creative Writing & Journalism combined degree in UK

Hi, I´m currently researching on what options I have if I want to study a combined degree of creative writing and journalism and I´m actually surprise of how many universities have this degree and so now I have no idea of how to chose from all of those options.

From what I have found some of the universities that have this combined degree are: Kingston, Chester, De Monfort, Northampton, Winchester, Roehampton, Falmouth, Middlesex and Hertfordshire. I don´t know if I´m missing any other university or if any of these ones no longer has the combined degree that I´m looking for.

I will very much appreciate your help as I do not live in the UK or any country close to it (I live in Costa Rica) so for me to go to the universities myself to get more information on this degrees it´s kind of impossible right now.

What I´m looking for is to have as much of a combination of this two as possible, if I had to choose one over the other maybe it will have to be journalism but still... this is why I´m looking for a combined degree.

Thanks for all the help
You have to sit down with each course structure and work out which one interests you most and the pros and cons of each. That will give you your answer. Also consider what else is important to you like experience or finance and how do the different unis compare.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending