Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I would prefer to do it before or after, and not during as I’d like to focus on the A-levels. I will also be doing AS-level English Language (which I think bears some similarities to the essay)
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by flammewerfer)
    I would prefer to do it before or after, and not during as I’d like to focus on the A-levels. I will also be doing AS-level English Language (which I think bears some similarities to the essay)
    Do it before... it honestly isn't that hard unless you have problems with the maths which is pretty much GCSE level. A suggestion I would give is to look at the questions before taking the test because the wording is a bit different.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flammewerfer)
    Before. The SAT is only basic GSCE stuff, you just need to do practice tests.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Do it before... it honestly isn't that hard unless you have problems with the maths which is pretty much GCSE level. A suggestion I would give is to look at the questions before taking the test because the wording is a bit different.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for the reply. I've done a few practice tests, it's mostly the Reading and essay part that worries me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayman!)
    Before. The SAT is only basic GSCE stuff, you just need to do practice tests.
    Thanks for your response!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.