Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have a question. I want to ask if the course "ITMB" is suitable for those college Leavers that have no background or awareness about business, but have awareness and experience only about Information Technology. Would these kind of students struggle in studying the course "Information Technology With Business Management", because of the fact that he/she doesn't even have basic knowledge about Accounting and Business, even though they have an interest to learn about Business based IT? And another thing I wanna ask is that does the Bsc information Technology course (from school of computer science) include a lot of programming, Web Development and coding stuff? Will I be facing these topics a lot? I don't have interest to study something very technical like programming and I am interested in studying business Related but I am worried that what if i'am unable to coup with business because I have only studies BTEC IT at college.
    An advice would be highly appreciated
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xhan7)
    I have a question. I want to ask if the course "ITMB" is suitable for those college Leavers that have no background or awareness about business, but have awareness and experience only about Information Technology. Would these kind of students struggle in studying the course "Information Technology With Business Management", because of the fact that he/she doesn't even have basic knowledge about Accounting and Business, even though they have an interest to learn about Business based IT? And another thing I wanna ask is that does the Bsc information Technology course (from school of computer science) include a lot of programming, Web Development and coding stuff? Will I be facing these topics a lot? I don't have interest to study something very technical like programming and I am interested in studying business Related but I am worried that what if i'am unable to coup with business because I have only studies BTEC IT at college.
    An advice would be highly appreciated
    These are the sort of questions you need to ask the course provider directly. Different colleges/universities will offer different courses with similar names so it isn't possible for anyone to generalise based on the information provided.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.