Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm feel fortunate to an an offer for each to start this September. I'm genuinely undecided at the moment. Any views would be gratefully accepted
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smlboo79)
    I'm feel fortunate to an an offer for each to start this September. I'm genuinely undecided at the moment. Any views would be gratefully accepted
    Hi there, congratulations on your offers!
    It's a really difficult decision that you have to make, so if you have any questions at all - about Huddersfield, the course or student life here - then please let us know and we'll do our best to answer them!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Have you decided which uni? I am doing child nursing at Huddersfield starting in September!

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know how many weeks The Adult Nursing course at Huddersfield runs for? I presume that it will have changed as there is no longer a bursary? The student finance offer is based on it being a 40 ish week course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanmit)
    Does anybody know how many weeks The Adult Nursing course at Huddersfield runs for? I presume that it will have changed as there is no longer a bursary? The student finance offer is based on it being a 40 ish week course?
    Hi Hanmit

We can confirm that the Adult Nursing course at Huddersfield is 45 weeks - exact dates would be confirmed at the enrolment stage

We hope this helps!

Sarah - UoH

ReputationRep:
    Hi smlboo79

Congratulations on your offers! Child nursing is a such a rewarding career.

Have you managed to visit our campus? If you have any questions to help you in your decision making we are here for you.

Have a great day

Emma P

ReputationRep:
    I've never been to Bradford but I've been to Huddersfield Uni and the staff all seemed friendly, great city, great uni etc.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.