Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello and good morning. I want to know if i can register witht college for business studies after i was withdrawn from second year at university on the same course. I finishedthe first year successfuly and at the end of the second I've been withdrawn. I receive finance for both years of studying . What finance i can get and can i receive the gift year ? Thank you
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pitzanu Simi)
    Hello and good morning. I want to know if i can register witht college for business studies after i was withdrawn from second year at university on the same course. I finishedthe first year successfuly and at the end of the second I've been withdrawn. I receive finance for both years of studying . What finance i can get and can i receive the gift year ? Thank you
    You need to speak to the college concerned to see if they'll accept you into the second year.

If you start into the first year of a new course then you wont receive a tuition fee loan for the first year (as you've used 2 years of funding), but if you can start into the second year of a new course then the rest of the course will be funding.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your reply . And what about maintenance loan ? Am I entitled to it after receiveing 2 years funding ? Thank you very much
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your reply . And what about maintenance loan ? Am I entitled to it after receiveing 2 years funding ? Thank you very much
    As long as you haven't been awarded a degree and the course you're applying to is eligible for support then you'll be eligible for the maintenance loan.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you again for your reply. They awarded me high certificate for finishing first year successfuly. It will affect me on my application? Thank you
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Thank you again for your reply. They awarded me high certificate for finishing first year successfuly. It will affect me on my application? Thank you
    You need to ask them this directly - I've no way of knowing their admission criteria

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.