Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I received an email a few weeks back about an application session for both universities I applied for at West of Scotland (Paisley & Ayr campuses). But I still hadn't received an offer which I found strange.

I emailed the ask team to clarify if I should have received the email and they sent this reply. Hope it helps anyone else who applied for tickets to the event when they might have also not received an offer. If anyone else applied for tickets and shouldn't have (like me), it is really simple to cancel the order.

I've included the email I received here. (Tried to do it via screenshot but my first time using this forum isn't going too well)

Firstly, please accept our apologies for the confusion caused by our email to you. This email was intended only for applicants who have received an offer of acceptance to study with us. However, this was instead sent to all applicants in error. You may have now received a second email explaining this, so apologies if this is a duplicate message for you. Unless you have received a response on your application via UCAS track, then this does mean that your application is still under consideration. Please do disregard the email from earlier, and please do not register for the information session at this time. If and when you receive an offer of admission, we will send you a fresh invitation. Again, we are sorry for any confusion or inconvenience that this has caused.

Kind regards,
    Applicant Enquiry Team
    University of the West of Scotland
    Attached Images

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.