Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I can do maths and English at my local college but I also want to take biology, chemistry and physics. I would preferably been doing them part time if that is possible, evenings or 1 day a week or both. I would also like to science a levels. Is there a website with any courses? Thanks for reading.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Why not do them all through the college? You will need to submit coursework and have somewhere to do it. The college will be able to provide you with resources or at least tell you which boards you will be doing so you can look for them yourself.
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.