Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi guys,
    Just got an offer from UCL for the Information Management for Business BSc, Before making my decision I wanted to have your opinions on the course (for those of you who take/took the course) and those who don't take this course but study at UCL, what are your thoughts about studying at UCL and living in London?
    Would help me a lot, thanks

ReputationRep:
    I am wishing to apply for this next year but I'm worried about GCSEs - what were yours like if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    Also congrats on getting an offer! I live in London and it's brilliant! Everything is so handy and a lot of big things are based here. Lots to enjoy in terms of life in general - especially places like the South Bank are so beautiful! Public transport is very convenient too, and I find the diversity in the centre quite fascinating. I'd say the only major negatives are high living costs and pollution depending upon where you live. As for thoughts about getting into UCL, it's a dream for me!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.