Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm social but don't want to feel like a caged hen
    I cook
    So catered
    Looked at web site but nothing as good as asking opinions !

    Firstly - 'catered' means all meals included. If you cook for yourself you want 'UNcatered'.

    Uni run Halls are mostly located in Stoke Bishop which is a 20min bus ride to Uni and the centre of the city - annoying after a night out or you fancy doing a quick bit of shopping in Broadmead.

    Look at the range of student accommodation provided by private companies - these are in the centre of the city and usually have far better facilities than Uni run stuff. They are just as 'social' and have the major advantage of being in the centre of the city - you will save yourself ££ in travel and time.

    Examples :

    Unite : http://www.unitestudents.com/bristol

    Prime Student :http://www.primestudentliving.com/bristol

    Student Housing Company : http://thestudenthousingcompany.com/locations/bristol/

    Collegiate : http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-stud...dation/bristol

    Fresh : http://freshstudentliving.co.uk/location/bristol/

    And lots more.
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.