Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Now, over the past couple of months I've been getting bullied by two of those so called "friends". They constantly tease me about my intelligence and the fact that I use TheStudentRoom. They grope me constantly in and out of lesson, which brings great pain to my body, and then when I freak out and screech they don't stop laughing, and then everybody around us is looking at me and it makes me feel really sad. When I was writing my UCAS application I showed them my draft personal statement and they just straight out roasted me since, they have absolutely no remorse and they don't even attempt to hold back. One of them gropes me while the other records on his Snapchat to even further humiliating me. Whenever I used to wake up in the morning I used to be really happy, but now I feel depressed that I have to meet these two .I just don't know what to do anymore, I've got 5 months of college left with these "friends" and I need some advice, please help!

ReputationRep:
    Dont call them friends. Drop them you will be happier alone. And no intelligent person mocks other people aboyt their intelligence. They sound like a couple of dumb **** heads. If it gets worse dont be embarrassed to talk to teachers or parents. I know you may have too much pride. But your happiness is important.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libaan)
    Now, over the past couple of months I've been getting bullied by two of those so called "friends". They constantly tease me about my intelligence and the fact that I use TheStudentRoom. They grope me constantly in and out of lesson, which brings great pain to my body, and then when I freak out and screech they don't stop laughing, and then everybody around us is looking at me and it makes me feel really sad. When I was writing my UCAS application I showed them my draft personal statement and they just straight out roasted me since, they have absolutely no remorse and they don't even attempt to hold back. One of them gropes me while the other records on his Snapchat to even further humiliating me. Whenever I used to wake up in the morning I used to be really happy, but now I feel depressed that I have to meet these two .I just don't know what to do anymore, I've got 5 months of college left with these "friends" and I need some advice, please help!
    Honey, there's NOTHING nice to say about these people. You are being physically and verbally abused. You MUST tell someone. Five months left is not long but it is too long to go through this!!
    Why did you show them your statement?
    Don't interact with them anymore. They have no qualities to share with you.
    Stay away from them as much as possible. If these are sixth formers then they have a very sad future to look forward to. The best revenge you will have is your success as you see them miserably fail.
    PLEASE PLEASE see someone at college asap

ReputationRep:
    One of the boys saw me talking to the head of pastoral care and were interrogating me about it. They eventually got to me and I told them that I don't want to be friends with them anymore but now they are looking to engage me in fisticuffs, although it is the two of them against me and even if I do defend myself, they will probably record my struggle. What shall I do now? Luckily I don't have college today since Its a Friday and I have no lessons, but on Monday we will have a mock test and they can easily target me after then, I am in dire need of help:mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not embarrassed about taking to someone about it but, now they know that I've told someone about it and the word around my sixth form is that they are looking to engage me in a physical confrontation, although I do not doubt my own abilities, there are two of them and one of me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libaan)
    One of the boys saw me talking to the head of pastoral care and were interrogating me about it. They eventually got to me and I told them that I don't want to be friends with them anymore but now they are looking to engage me in fisticuffs, although it is the two of them against me and even if I do defend myself, they will probably record my struggle. What shall I do now? Luckily I don't have college today since Its a Friday and I have no lessons, but on Monday we will have a mock test and they can easily target me after then, I am in dire need of help:mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok. If you were my child. I would hope if things are this bad now you can tell a parent. You need support in dealing with this. Either way persist in reporting. Make a note of every incident and continue seeing someone. It's easy to say but be brave in doing that.
    I have seen the messages they have posted here. Screen shot as many as you can before they're deleted and use them as evidence.
    If you have to go to report a dozen times s day then do so. It is clear that if they are questioning you they are running scared now.
    Your school should not tolerate this. Is there a racial element?
    If it is possible please record any interaction they have with you. School may tell you it inadmissible but it's not if you warn them. If you are approached the say this is being recorded. It's up to them what they do then.
    Be brave. You can do this. Remember you will be a success and they will fail. Do not let them ruin your future.
    Please report every incident. If something happens out of school hours remember you can go to the police. Especially with the forum posts.
    You can pm me anytime

ReputationRep:
    I have screen shot above if you need it mailing and will watch thread carefully

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.