Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boyfriend is going on lads holiday Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    Stop fussing, **** like that will make him want to go the other way. Yes Amsterdam has a red light district and other "amenities" but if you trust your boyfriend it shouldn't matter. It's just a laugh, and If he did do anything I'm sure he would go to a strip club and that's it. I do have to applaud your boyfriends honesty though, as usually it's only the males who are seen to cheat however a lot of the time on girls holidays to Ibiza etc yoj will find many girls cheating and not telling their boyfriends. He might even just be going to smoke some weed. Don't worry to much about it
    Trust doesn't come into it when he has already practically said he'd cheat?

Maybe you should read the OP again.

OP I'd dump him before he went on holiday. So on holiday when his friend is having fun pulling and enjoying his life, he'll be a socially awkward wing man, will feel like a lonely loser and will regret his decision. And then he'll return to the UK not just socially awkward and geeky, but completely alone.

How satisfying :sexface:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.