Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, if you have gotten an offer to study Electrical and Electronic/Information Engineering at Imperial for the 2017 year, please could you share:

- When your interview was

- When you received the offer (mail/UCAS)

- Offer details (if you want to)

This helps out the poor sods waiting for an interview/offer

ReputationRep:
    Does this mean no one has gotten their offers then xD

ReputationRep:
    I applied in october, got all replies by nov, got all my interviews done with around nov-dec.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tejsanghavi)
    I applied in october, got all replies by nov, got all my interviews done with around nov-dec.
    So you have an offer for this course @ Imperial?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smartperson)
    So you have an offer for this course @ Imperial?
    Yes, conditions: A*AA

ReputationRep:
    Interview in January. Received an offer e-mail 9 days ago. However, I still haven't been given the conditions on UCAS Track. It's been more than a week; is this normal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnnybravohk)
    Interview in January. Received an offer e-mail 9 days ago. However, I still haven't been given the conditions on UCAS Track. It's been more than a week; is this normal?
    Did you have a Skype interview? As far as I know, there were no interview dates at Imperial in January...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, same with me

ReputationRep:
    Me too, interviewed in person in HK and received an offer by e-mail, but still waiting for UCAS track update

ReputationRep:
    - When your interview was : 9th of november

- When you received the offer (mail/UCAS) - mail- 29th of november and ucas 5th of december

- Offer details (if you want to) A*AA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anon_1_2_3)
    Me too, interviewed in person in HK and received an offer by e-mail, but still waiting for UCAS track update
    I was also interviewed in person at HKU. I just received my offer on UCAS Track. I think the delay was due to the server maintenance.

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody who was interviewed in February gotten their offers?

ReputationRep:
    I was also interviewed in person at HKU. I just received my offer on UCAS Track. I think the delay was due to the server maintenance.
    What date did you have your interview, if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    Finally got my offer a week ago on UCAS

IB conditions: 38 , HL Maths - 6, HL Physics - 7

ReputationRep:
    Me too! Were you interviewed on the 5th of Jan? Are you the guy from Harrow? I think I was straight after you hahah

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received offer, who had interview after Christmas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anon_1_2_3)
    Me too! Were you interviewed on the 5th of Jan? Are you the guy from Harrow? I think I was straight after you hahah
    That's not me. I attend Hong Kong International School. U?

ReputationRep:
    That's not me. I attend Hong Kong International School. U?
    South Island School hehe

ReputationRep:
    - My interview was on 15 February
    - I got an email from Imperial on 7 March in the morning and an offer on the same day in the evening
    - The offer is A*AA to study MEng EEE with management

What about organizing our own group on Facebook ?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IgorFomenkov)
    - My interview was on 15 February
    - I got an email from Imperial on 7 March in the morning and an offer on the same day in the evening
    - The offer is A*AA to study MEng EEE with management

What about organizing our own group on Facebook ?)
    It would be good. Add me up then... tej sanghavi

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.