Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!! My name is Juan Pedro and I'm from Spain. I'm thinking about study in UK next year. I don't know to much about the way to finance my studies. I would like to know If a EU citizen just could get the finance for the university fee or if I could get as well for my living cost etc.
    I am 20 and I have Bachelor degree and High level in Dietetics and Nutrition. With these studies can I get the finance? Is better just show my Bachelor degree?
    And the last question is,What's the difference between the finance in England and Scotland?
    That's all, thanks so much for your help!!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Ok I'm moving this to student financial support for you. Hopefully someone will be able to help you out here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juan Pedro)
    Hello!! My name is Juan Pedro and I'm from Spain. I'm thinking about study in UK next year. I don't know to much about the way to finance my studies. I would like to know If a EU citizen just could get the finance for the university fee or if I could get as well for my living cost etc.
    I am 20 and I have Bachelor degree and High level in Dietetics and Nutrition. With these studies can I get the finance? Is better just show my Bachelor degree?
    And the last question is,What's the difference between the finance in England and Scotland?
    That's all, thanks so much for your help!!
    Unfortunately as you already have an undergraduate degree, you won't get any funding for the majority of UK degree courses. If you do an exempt degree, which will be something like medicine or nursing, you will only get a Tuition Fee Loan and nothing for living costs.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.