Want more information about this university?

Birmingham Modern Languages Applicants/Offer Holders 2017

Watch
Study_rose
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey, Birmingham is one of my potential choices and wondering who has an offer there already and what the offer is for Modern Languages? What languages are you thinking of taking?

So nervous to start Uni and want to know about some people who are thinking of putting Birmingham as a firm or insurance choice! :P
Anna Gibson
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Study_rose)
Hey, Birmingham is one of my potential choices and wondering who has an offer there already and what the offer is for Modern Languages? What languages are you thinking of taking?

So nervous to start Uni and want to know about some people who are thinking of putting Birmingham as a firm or insurance choice! :P
Hi! I'm thinking of putting Birmingham as my firm choice for French and Spanish. The offer for every modern languages course is AAB. It seems like everyone there is very friendly and the campus is really nice too. Hope this helps! x
Study_rose
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Anna Gibson)
Hi! I'm thinking of putting Birmingham as my firm choice for French and Spanish. The offer for every modern languages course is AAB. It seems like everyone there is very friendly and the campus is really nice too. Hope this helps! x
That helps thank you! Have you been to visit? I haven't been yet and so I'm worried about the campus and the accommodation! I'm going to be taking French as well if I go so we would probably be together for that!
liv84
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've visited Birmingham and I'm considering putting it as my firm choice because I have an unconditional offer for French (!!). The campus is really nice, one of the best I've been to, and very green. The accommodation in my opinion is pretty standard, I haven't seen much difference between the accommodation at the four I've visited, but I'm going to visit again next week at the Accommodation Open day (18th March). Good luck with your decision! xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (599)
33.88%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (738)
41.74%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (352)
19.91%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.47%

Watched Threads