Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Birmingham is one of my potential choices and wondering who has an offer there already and what the offer is for Modern Languages? What languages are you thinking of taking?

So nervous to start Uni and want to know about some people who are thinking of putting Birmingham as a firm or insurance choice! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Study_rose)
    Hey, Birmingham is one of my potential choices and wondering who has an offer there already and what the offer is for Modern Languages? What languages are you thinking of taking?

So nervous to start Uni and want to know about some people who are thinking of putting Birmingham as a firm or insurance choice! :P
    Hi! I'm thinking of putting Birmingham as my firm choice for French and Spanish. The offer for every modern languages course is AAB. It seems like everyone there is very friendly and the campus is really nice too. Hope this helps! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna Gibson)
    Hi! I'm thinking of putting Birmingham as my firm choice for French and Spanish. The offer for every modern languages course is AAB. It seems like everyone there is very friendly and the campus is really nice too. Hope this helps! x
    That helps thank you! Have you been to visit? I haven't been yet and so I'm worried about the campus and the accommodation! I'm going to be taking French as well if I go so we would probably be together for that!

ReputationRep:
    I've visited Birmingham and I'm considering putting it as my firm choice because I have an unconditional offer for French (!!). The campus is really nice, one of the best I've been to, and very green. The accommodation in my opinion is pretty standard, I haven't seen much difference between the accommodation at the four I've visited, but I'm going to visit again next week at the Accommodation Open day (18th March). Good luck with your decision! xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.