Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello.
    Have lived in England for 6years. Have been an ordinarily resident in U.K. For 4years. I will hopefully be going to university 2017 September, am I eligible to access student loans?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by Toyendu)
    Hello.
    Have lived in England for 6years. Have been an ordinarily resident in U.K. For 4years. I will hopefully be going to university 2017 September, am I eligible to access student loans?

Hi

Are you an EU National?

Some EU nationals may be entitled to 'Home Student' funding if they:
    • Have lived in the United Kingdom for five or more years prior to the start of their course
    • Will be living in the United Kingdom on the first day of the first academic year of their course
    • Be attending a course which attracts funding

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    No! Am from Africa. I came to England 2009 where I met my partner, we have been living together ever since. We have three kids together. The kids and daddy are British citizen. While I own a residence permit since 2013.

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.