Heriot Watt 2017 students

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Anyone planning to study at Heriot Watt 2017? I'm planning to study International Business Management. what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popcornlover)
    Anyone planning to study at Heriot Watt 2017? I'm planning to study International Business Management. what about you?
    I'm hoping to study Accountancy and Finance!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyymunro)
    I'm hoping to study Accountancy and Finance!!
    That sounds good! I'm still waiting on my other choices but I am pretty sure that I will firm hwu. Is this your first choice as well?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard back from HWU but I've received 2 offers from Napier and 1 from RGU. Still waiting on HWU (my no.1 choice) and Aberdeen. It's getting even more nerve-wracking everyday!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard back from HWU but I've received 2 offers from Napier and 1 from RGU. Still waiting on HWU (my no.1 choice) and Aberdeen. It's getting even more nerve-wracking everyday!
    I got my offer like a week ago I'm sure yours will be soon! Yeah the waiting game is soo annoying. Good luck 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully you will hear back soon Lucy :crossedf: What have you applied for?

- Holly

ReputationRep:
    I've also applied for International Business Management at HW. I don't intend to officially firm the choice until after the Applicant Day, but I am planning to make it my first choice out of all five of the Universities I have offers from.

ReputationRep:
    i have been accepted to the PhD program in Chemistry

ReputationRep:
    I'm for Psychology (applied) Either going to choose HW or Stirling. Not sure yet. I'm going to the applicant day on the 29th of March at HW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hendo315)
    I've also applied for International Business Management at HW. I don't intend to officially firm the choice until after the Applicant Day, but I am planning to make it my first choice out of all five of the Universities I have offers from.
    (Original post by cookiechristina)
    I'm for Psychology (applied) Either going to choose HW or Stirling. Not sure yet. I'm going to the applicant day on the 29th of March at HW
    See you when you are on campus!! Any questions before you get here just ask

Keir

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bemanos)
    i have been accepted to the PhD program in Chemistry
    Congrats!!!:banana:

If you have any questions about the uni let me know

Cheers,
    Keir

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone gotten an offer for International Business? I'm still waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaira)
    Has anyone gotten an offer for International Business? I'm still waiting
    Yeah I got mines in February! Yours will be soon hopefully not much wait.

ReputationRep:
    going to be studying Msc in Petroleum Geoscience!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm firming Heriot-Watt to study pharmaceutical chemistry. A few of my other friends have joined Facebook group chats for offer holders of other universities, and I was wondering if anyone would be up for starting one for Heriot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dan99harris)
    Hey guys, I'm firming Heriot-Watt to study pharmaceutical chemistry. A few of my other friends have joined Facebook group chats for offer holders of other universities, and I was wondering if anyone would be up for starting one for Heriot?
    That sounds like a great idea! Theres already a freshers 2017-18 group but i'm not sure if that group has many discussions regarding the uni or whether its just organising freshers.

ReputationRep:
    I guess if I joined then we could always just ask people if they wanted to form another one for non-freshers stuff, are you part of that chat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dan99harris)
    I guess if I joined then we could always just ask people if they wanted to form another one for non-freshers stuff, are you part of that chat?
    I've been looking lately, there's a large group for 2017-18 freshers but I think that was a group for last year and has just been renamed.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 7, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What is stopping you from being in a happy relationship?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.