Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I am a student from HK, applied for MSc Econ of Warwick, Exeter and Birmingham.

I have received conditional offers from Exeter and Birmingham while still waiting for Warwick's decision. I am considering which one should I choose if I can't get a conditional offer from Warwick.

I would take quality of education in first priority. But the ranking varies in different website. My lecturer provided very general comments("Birmingham is more well known in the past but now exeter has improved a lot on ranking"), which was not much helpful for me to make decision.

As I know, exeter is a beautiful university in a small town. I may enjoy the quieter and simpler environment more in there. Birmingham is in big city and I don't know very well about the environment.

Could anyone give some suggestions? Thank you so much!!!

ReputationRep:
    If I were you I'd choose Exeter as its reputation with regards to Business school has climbed up the league pretty rapidly compared to that of Birmingham.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.