Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I want to go in to early years teaching in Wales but can't do it by getting a post grad as the requirements in Wales are a B in GCSE maths and I only have a C, so I've looked in to teaching with School Direct programmes etc. but can't find any information on getting into early years teaching. I understand I would need a QTS but how can I go about getting this?
    Can I just go to any local nurseries and see if they'll employ and train me, or is there some sort of programme that I need to apply for?
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.