Turn on thread page Beta

my hair straightener!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    arg i left israel today and they refused to let me take my hairstraightener on the flight! they were checking it and checking it and found nothing, but insisted on keeping it with them for 24hrs those *****!!!
    argg!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    arg i left israel today and they refused to let me take my hairstraightener on the flight! they were checking it and checking it and found nothing, but insisted on keeping it with them for 24hrs those *****!!!

Breaking News: Crazed girl tries to hijack plane with hair straightners.

ReputationRep:
    that's abit stupid......you can't exactly hide a bomb in a that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pegasus)
    arg see what i mean!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pegasus)
    lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    that's abit stupid......you can't exactly hide a bomb in a that!
    i even offered to try it on my hair if they wanted but they said thats not the problem and i said what is? and they said some signature!
    stupid idiots couldnt even speak english properly to explain what was wrong with it!

ReputationRep:
    mayb u could kill someone by straightening their hair to death ppl are wierd

ReputationRep:
    Did they have curly or frizzy hair? they might have wanted to borrow them

ReputationRep:
    i even offered to try it on my hair if they wanted but they said thats not the problem and i said what is? and they said some signature!
    stupid idiots couldnt even speak english properly to explain what was wrong with it!
    so will you get it back then???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    mayb u could kill someone by straightening their hair to death ppl are wierd
    no they just wanted to annoy me.... they delayed me and checked my shoes and stuff like that! for gods sake those idiots!!!

(Original post by Lauren (LaLa))
    Did they have curly or frizzy hair? they might have wanted to borrow them
    yes curly hair! thats it, but she got the supervisors involved too!
    she was just jealos of my belongings :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    so will you get it back then???
    yeah tomorrow but... i need to go pick it up from the aiport and its not worth it coz it only costs 25 pounds and it will cost me like 100 pounds to go and come from the airport! buggers

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    yes, they probably kept it to create more work for themselves and because they desperately wanted their hair straightened. hows your Hebrew?

ReputationRep:
    yeah tomorrow but... i need to go pick it up from the aiport and its not worth it coz it only costs 25 pounds and it will cost me like 100 pounds to go and come from the airport! buggers
    that's not fair for you!....they should post it to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    yes, they probably kept it to create more work for themselves and because they desperately wanted their hair straightened. hows your Hebrew?
    honestly thats what i think!
    bseder, shalom, ken, lo, masgan, bellyfone.
    thats all i can remmber now

(Original post by Saf!)
    that's not fair for you!....they should post it to you!
    thats what i said but they said no its not our responsibility! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    :eek:
    aww, poor you!
    stupid idiots! it proably bleeped when it went through the security thing and they hadnt seen a thig like that before and thought it was a badly disguised bomb that would blow up all seated on the plane :rolleyes:

when i went on hol i wore a belt with this metal bit on it and it bleeped everytime and the stupid people thought i had something hidden in there

ReputationRep:
    its because youre not israeli they like pissin people off.

ReputationRep:
    were they GHDs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    were they GHDs?
    couldnt be if they were £25

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    couldnt be if they were £25
    i was about to say...if someone got my straighteners...I would %&#@*@#! them :mad:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.