Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I was just looking for some advice as I'm torn between which of the two unis to go to. I'm going to be doing Psychology and I've gotten an Unconditional offer from Solent and a Conditional offer from Bournemouth and I'm struggling to pick between them. Part of me wants to pick Solent as the Unconditional offer would reduce my stress levels a tonne which could potentially lead to me doing better in my A Levels as I'm the kind of person who constantly worries which does distract me from revision. However, the other part of me wants to pick Bournemouth as I think it's probably got a better reputation (please correct me if I'm wrong) which I guess would allow for better job opportunities afterwards (again please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm going off what I have read online). Any advice is welcome, thank you!

Forgot to mention, the unconditional offer only applies if it put it as my firm choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jsystudent)
    Hey, I was just looking for some advice as I'm torn between which of the two unis to go to. I'm going to be doing Psychology and I've gotten an Unconditional offer from Solent and a Conditional offer from Bournemouth and I'm struggling to pick between them. Part of me wants to pick Solent as the Unconditional offer would reduce my stress levels a tonne which could potentially lead to me doing better in my A Levels as I'm the kind of person who constantly worries which does distract me from revision. However, the other part of me wants to pick Bournemouth as I think it's probably got a better reputation (please correct me if I'm wrong) which I guess would allow for better job opportunities afterwards (again please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm going off what I have read online). Any advice is welcome, thank you!

If you prefer Bournmouth, put that as #1 and it will make you focus more on a levels. At least you would have an unconditional to fall back on.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.