Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I will be applying for an advanced learner loan this year for a nursing and health care professionals course.I'm 30 and I work full time.I am an EU national living in the UK since 3rd of January 2013. 2013-2015 all the places that I've lived in I haven't had a contract as they were subletting. I have a few payslips and working on getting my p60's/p45 from all my employers to cover that time period.I have read all these evidence based horror stories and I just want to be prepared as after I complete my access course I will be applying to university and trying to get tution as well as the full maintenance loan.Any suggestions to getting the relevant documents/evidence to make my application stronger will be appreciated.

Thank you
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Slim045

As it is a fee loan that is provided, EU nationals need to have lived in the EEA/Switzerland for the three or more years before the start of the course to be eligible for support. We would advise you to apply once the applications are released to ensure your funding is ready in time for starting the course.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pamela SFE)
    Hi Slim045

As it is a fee loan that is provided, EU nationals need to have lived in the EEA/Switzerland for the three or more years before the start of the course to be eligible for support. We would advise you to apply once the applications are released to ensure your funding is ready in time for starting the course.

Thanks
    Thankyou Pamela

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.