Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    is it okay to have two jobs part time job nightshift at tesco and mornings at sainsburys ... what about taxes do i need to provide both companies
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reim123)
    is it okay to have two jobs part time job nightshift at tesco and mornings at sainsburys ... what about taxes do i need to provide both companies
    Supermarkets often don't allow you to have a job at one of their competitors, so you may not be able to work at these companies.

ReputationRep:
    It's a very stupid thing to do to work nights then go straight to another job in the mornings. You need to sleep at some point...
    Also As above theres usually something in the contract stating you can't work at one of the competitors

ReputationRep:
    how would they know ?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reim123)
    how would they know ?
    Because they can see from your tax records that you have two jobs

ReputationRep:
    I see thanks juno for answering

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.