Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

everybody is bullying me in class now Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi everybody is bullying me in class I cannot tell a teacher because there's too many of them , and the teacher cants talk to every single student bullying me. Basically in a lesson wr allowed to go on out phones at the end of class like 5 minutes and I don't have any friends so ik the class so I'm by myself , basically I'm on my phone for five minute and then this boy comes up to me secretly and looks at what I'm doing on my phone . Them he shouts out to the class " she's searching Dora the explorer!" And that's not true and its really embarrassing then I ignore it and carry oj then there's these 4 or 5 girls who then be mean to me they act all sweet and are like "hi!" And them they call me horrible horrible names I can't say on here how do I stop it

ReputationRep:
    Tell someone higher up in the school, like the headteacher or something.

You can't stop this by yourself, you need someone with authority to help you.

Ignore all responses to just "ignore" the bullies, that doesn't work.

ReputationRep:
    The final redpill is ignoring degenerates around you.
    Just tell em to eff off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dancatpro)
    Tell someone higher up in the school, like the headteacher or something.

You can't stop this by yourself, you need someone with authority to help you.

Ignore all responses to just "ignore" the bullies, that doesn't work.
    o cant its basically the whole class!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randomgirl995)
    o cant its basically the whole class!
    Tell the head-teacher, or the most important member of staff.

I have had a whole class bullying me before, you can't fix it yourself.

I have tried beating the crap out of people, ignoring them, telling them to **** off, not coming to school, I've tried everything.

The thing that works is telling an important staff member. They will go and tell the class to stop being such ****wads and will seriously punish them if you say that they have been bullying you again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randomgirl995)
    Hi everybody is bullying me in class I cannot tell a teacher because there's too many of them , and the teacher cants talk to every single student bullying me. Basically in a lesson wr allowed to go on out phones at the end of class like 5 minutes and I don't have any friends so ik the class so I'm by myself , basically I'm on my phone for five minute and then this boy comes up to me secretly and looks at what I'm doing on my phone . Them he shouts out to the class " she's searching Dora the explorer!" And that's not true and its really embarrassing then I ignore it and carry oj then there's these 4 or 5 girls who then be mean to me they act all sweet and are like "hi!" And them they call me horrible horrible names I can't say on here how do I stop it
    Use dark comedy against them. Frankie Boyle would give them a lesson.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.