Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, was just wondering what the date is of when we can apply for student finance for 2017/18 as the website says we can not apply yet,

Many thanks
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by RachelCx99)
    Hi, was just wondering what the date is of when we can apply for student finance for 2017/18 as the website says we can not apply yet,

Many thanks
    Heya, according to UCL's website it should be March 2017. I share your frustration in the lack of information from SF though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Heya, according to UCL's website it should be March 2017. I share your frustration in the lack of information from SF though!
    Hi!
    I don't have a poor family background but do you know if it is possible to apply for scholarship or any financial support?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by RachelCx99)

Many thanks
    It's not quite open yet - will be later in Feb or maybe March.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by fame123)
    Hi!
    I don't have a poor family background but do you know if it is possible to apply for scholarship or any financial support?
    From UCL?

Check here
    http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-stu...ants-bursaries
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by jneill)
    It's not quite open yet - will be later in Feb or maybe March.
    Sorry, I only mentioned UCL as it was the first source I found which gave a date for student finance - it wasn't on student finance's website itself

Best to check with the uni you're interested in, there should be something available in a page with all of this information on.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.