Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    My Daughter is 18yo she is finishing a level 3 diploma in sports coaching this year
    she is intending to go to one of the dance colleges in london
    she has been to several auditions and has been accepted into one college
    for a 3 year degree

    any advice on student finance when crossing the border from wales.
    does student finance exist for young people in this position.
    we are a fostering houshold on a very low taxable income and recieve child and
    working tax credits.

    thanks in advance for any advice
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi hdavetaxi

    If she is moving to England only for the purpose of study, she would still apply to Student Finance Wales for funding.

    there is lots of information here: http://www.studentfinancewales.co.uk/

Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.