Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I'll be starting university at Lincoln is September! And I'm so worried that I won't be good at making friends or I won't get along with my flat mates!
    Anytips? Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livi_grace98)
    So I'll be starting university at Lincoln is September! And I'm so worried that I won't be good at making friends or I won't get along with my flat mates!
    Anytips? Lol
    Hey! I'm starting at that university too in September! don't worry I think everyone has those worries to be honest but the good thing is, nearly everyone starting has come alone to uni and will be so open to meeting new people, just approach people, join the forums and things before hand etc. and as for your flat mates, I'm sure they'll be fine but if not you can always change or just bear them for a year!
    Feel free to pm me if you like xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by li123456)
    Hey! I'm starting at that university too in September! don't worry I think everyone has those worries to be honest but the good thing is, nearly everyone starting has come alone to uni and will be so open to meeting new people, just approach people, join the forums and things before hand etc. and as for your flat mates, I'm sure they'll be fine but if not you can always change or just bear them for a year!
    Feel free to pm me if you like xx
    Hey! Thankyou for your advice and will do! What are you studying? X

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.