Turn on thread page Beta

Would a guy get turned on by this...? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hiker68)
    Mmm sent me a pic of thighs in a mini skirt, probably Yes, start imagining more and return the favor and send a pic back
    Sorry but I don't think guy thighs in a mini skirt is going to do it...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Because if you know the girl is attractive and you see her thigh, which is close to her parts...it's a bit weird to not get turned on by looking. That's my opinion but I guess not everyone gets turned on by the same things.
    There's a difference between appreciating her body and enjoying the view, and actually getting turned on. As much as I appreciate a nice set of legs, it's gonna take more than a pic of some legs to get a semi going for me, and I'm a sexually charged kinda guy.

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    There's a difference between appreciating her body and enjoying the view, and actually getting turned on. As much as I appreciate a nice set of legs, it's gonna take more than a pic of some legs to get a semi going for me, and I'm a sexually charged kinda guy.
    Another question then for you, how do guys masturbate to a girls selfie's? I can understand how they could over a girl's body but over her face? I know it's a weird question but I'm genuinely curious :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Another question then for you, how do guys masturbate to a girls selfie's? I can understand how they could over a girl's body but over her face? I know it's a weird question but I'm genuinely curious :lol:
    Because she's hot and we have a really vivid imagination.

ReputationRep:
    yes I like meaty thighs

ReputationRep:
    The OP obviously sent a picture like that and the target of her affections was insufficiently turned on as a result. Therefore, she wanted to turn to intelligent, respectable, reasonable people to answer her many queries.

... but those people were unavailable so she came to TSR.

ReputationRep:
    If a girl sent a picture of her bare thighs in a mini skirt, would you get turned on?
    I'd get turned on if her hands were on the ground and her feet in the air...

If a girl sent a picture of her bare thighs in a mini skirt, would you get turned on?
    Getting turned on and exicted are different things.

Excited ? Yes
    Turned on ? Depends on the guy..... I could tbh.

Unless he has an extreme fetish, he probably is imaging about having sex with the girl. Guys get boners from ASMR videos these days. Anything is plausible.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Generally, they'd feel horny already and might have been fantasising about said girl, the pic would just help their imagination. Most guys I know don't look at a pic of a girl's face, even if she's stunningly good looking, and get horny just over their face. If the photo of her body leaves little to the imagination then it might make a guy horny, but just a pair of legs in a skirt isn't particularly revealing.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the guy and what his preferences are

Some guy got turned on by pictures of my feet!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.