Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I recently had my adult nursing interview at southbank. They said they will get back to us in a week or two.

Who has been given a offer?
    Who Hasn't?
    How long did it take for them to reply?

THANKKKKK YOOOUUUU <3

ReputationRep:
    BrightSmile_:) Normally a maximum of 2 weeks after interview, but some universities take longer because they want to see what applicants they have and give everyone an equal chance and select nothing less than the best. So long as you have submitted the documents requested at interview stage, you will be fine, and the result should come through UCAS Track as usual for LSBU anyway. Let me know when you hear honey, rooting for you.

ReputationRep:
    BrightSmile_:) Normally a maximum of 2 weeks after interview, but some universities take longer because they want to see what applicants they have and give everyone an equal chance and select nothing less than the best. So long as you have submitted the documents requested at interview stage, you will be fine, and the result should come through UCAS Track as usual for LSBU anyway. Let me know when you hear honey, rooting for you. They took about 4 weeks for mine tho, if that helps. Now have an unconditional offer, I already met entry requirements (Grades, also passed my Maths and English tests and was successful at interview, your offer will come (Big hugs to you)

ReputationRep:
    BrightSmile_:) A Massive Congratulations to you honey! on your offer, keep us updated, I want to hear your news woo hoo!

ReputationRep:
    Thankkkkkk YOUUUUUUUUU!!!! <3 XX

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightSmile_:))
    Thankkkkkk YOUUUUUUUUU!!!! <3 XX
    BrightSmile_:) Hey honey, your very welcome, do you have any interviews pending or waiting on responses? What's your first choice? Tell me more!
    Have you heard anything from south bank since your offer???

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long after the adult nursing course starts at LSBU, do placements starts?

ReputationRep:
    Hey BrightSmile_:) just to clarify so you accepted Kings?

ReputationRep:
    Yh I accepted it, 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightSmile_:))
    Yh I accepted it, 😊
    Congrats babe

ReputationRep:
    Thank youuuu xxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.