Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, guys!
    I've just finished my master's thesis in Glasgow Uni and currently looking for a PhD in UK.
    Since I'm an international student, almost all the programs require from me to cover the difference between UK/EU and Overseas fees.
    Do you know any funding organisations I can ask this money from?
    Thank you a lot.
    P.S.: I'm really desperate - what I've learned so far is that we have here a vicious circle: funding guys want an acceptance letter first, and the same want PhD admission teams.
    My country has no opportunities to supply me with a grant - we are at the state of war now.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 9, 2017
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.