Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What does it mean if a guy snaps you when he is drunk? Watch

ReputationRep:
    He has snap chatted me every time he has been drunk like the past 6 or seven times saying hey and please talk and telling me im the only person he wants to talk to and asking me to meet up etc. We do talk on and off a lot when sober also and he wants to meet up but I know he's probably just going to use me :/

Does the fact that he always texts me when he's drunk mean something or is it just his drunken mind?

(Sorry if this doesn't make much sense!!) X

ReputationRep:
    but you talk when he's sober too?

why do you think he's using you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiimii)
    but you talk when he's sober too?

why do you think he's using you?
    Yeah we talk when he's sober too but mainly it's flirty and talking about meeting up and stuff. I think he's using me because he has a bit of a reputation and had wanted to sleep with me for a long time.

ReputationRep:
    A drunk man's actions are a sober man's thoughts

ReputationRep:
    It means that
    1) You have been drinking alcohol.
    2) He has taken a photo of you while you were intoxicated from drinking alcohol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigAsianBoi)
    It means that
    1) You have been drinking alcohol.
    2) He has taken a photo of you while you were intoxicated from drinking alcohol.
    Oh oops I didn't mean snaps I meant snap chatting! (Sorry if you're joking and I'm being dim!)

ReputationRep:
    Bump

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.