Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How can I download music for free and listen to it offline? Watch

Announcements

Does anyone know how to download music for free on iPhone and listen to it offline??
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by JackT2000)
    Does anyone know how to download music for free on iPhone and listen to it offline??
    Subscribe to a spotify trial.

ReputationRep:
    YouTube mp3 converter - apparently any free music is illegal but up to you

(Original post by Sarah1778)

Ok but I'm talking about how to do it just on the iPhone without a laptop

ReputationRep:
    Ok but I'm talking about how to do it just on the iPhone without a laptop
    are you eligible for a free spotify premium trial because that's the easiest option until you can do it on a laptop

(Original post by vicky.m)
    are you eligible for a free spotify premium trial because that's the easiest option until you can do it on a laptop
    I can do it on a laptop but I can't be bothered to as I want to do it all on the phone somehow

ReputationRep:
    I can do it on a laptop but I can't be bothered to as I want to do it all on the phone somehow
    You want the rewards without the effort? Sack up, dude.

Get on your laptop, download a torrent or P2P software (whichever you're most comfortable with), download music, and use iTunes to transfer it to your iPhone.

Or you can, y'know, pay for the music via Spotify or whatever and get it straight to your phone. You're unlikely to get the best of both worlds here.

(Original post by Sarah1778)
      I anal, but afaik its not illegal, merely against Youtube terms of service. I mean, you are going to create parodies of the music, or use them for educational purposes, right?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.