Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is sleeping with 11 guys at 17 too many? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't like everyone knowing my business
    :rolleyes:

Think before you speak down to a woman, would you want your sister, daughter or mother to be spoken to in that way?
    I wouldnt want my sister, daughter or mother sleeping with 11 guys at the age of 17..

(Original post by Reue)
    :rolleyes:

I posted on anonymous no one on here knows who I am

I wouldnt want my sister, daughter or mother sleeping with 11 guys at the age of 17..
    that's irrelevant to my point lmaooo, although there's nothing wrong with sleeping with that many guys if you're legal and safe.

ReputationRep:
    We're not going to make it out of life alive so why should we even bother to care what other people think

ReputationRep:
    It's fine if a boy does it, so why is it a problem if a girl does it lol

ReputationRep:
    As long as you practice safe sex honestly it doesn't matter at all. It's your body and your life and it's up to you how to live it. The idea that a girl is 'less clean', 'tainted' or has no respect for herself because of the number people she has slept with is just outdated, damaging and wrong. Some people can have casual sex and some people can't, there is nothing wrong with either.

ReputationRep:
    Actually I do know a range of people and everyone I have dated and slept with have mostly been in different social circles to each other and do not know each other, I don't like everyone knowing my business so I keep my circles very separate from each other, my friends don't think i'm easy at all, at school I'm very respected and thought of highly. Since posting this thread I've realised no matter what anyone else thinks I know my self worth and value and I am not easy, a slut, a whore or anything my ex called me. He is a bitter ex and he doesn't even know my body count so I have nothing to worry about, and everyone on here calling me degrading names needs to re evaluate their narrow minded opinions especially those which have been sexist, there's no excuse for that, and although everyone is entitled to their own opinion, slut shaming etc is not okay and you need to learn this. Imagine if I wasn't a girl with a lot of self confidence or was affected highly by other people's opinions these comments could have made me severely upset, depressed etc. Think before you speak down to a woman, would you want your sister, daughter or mother to be spoken to in that way?
    hey answer my earlier questions thanks

ReputationRep:
    Can I be one of those guys you slept with? I really mean no offense and is no joke, I am serious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimarshmallow)
    As long as it's safe, sane and consensual, the number doesn't matter. Do what makes you happy.
    What do you consider "insane sex"?

(Original post by The Angry Roman)
    Can I be one of those guys you slept with? I really mean no offense and is no joke, I am serious!
    no

there is nothing wrong with a women enjoying sex. I don't know why it so looked down upon. OP I know at the end of the day it's your body and you could do what you want but please be careful. a lot guys out there would just use you and drop you like a piece of trash and just destroy your body. I'm sure that's last thing you want. your only 17 sweetheart. and to answer your question yeah its a bit too much. but your still worth it xx

ReputationRep:
    aren't you worried about getting STDs? its your life but don't be surprised if other people (especially other girls) are rude to you.

ReputationRep:
    By 'sleep' do you mean them sleeping with you and reading you a bedtime story, or them going deep inside you?

ReputationRep:
    Just kidding lol. But i assure you, if you went to my school and the kids in our sixth form knew you had slept with 11 guys, they would definitely have some special names for you.

(Original post by ayyy2)
    aren't you worried about getting STDs? its your life but don't be surprised if other people (especially other girls) are rude to you.
    have you never heard of protection? lol no i won't put up with girls being rude to me lmao

there is nothing wrong with a women enjoying sex. I don't know why it so looked down upon. OP I know at the end of the day it's your body and you could do what you want but please be careful. a lot guys out there would just use you and drop you like a piece of trash and just destroy your body. I'm sure that's last thing you want. your only 17 sweetheart. and to answer your question yeah its a bit too much. but your still worth it xx
    thank you xx

(Original post by Ibbyyyyy)
    Just kidding lol. But i assure you, if you went to my school and the kids in our sixth form knew you had slept with 11 guys, they would definitely have some special names for you.
    lmao whatever

ReputationRep:
    Can you summarise the last 10 pages for me?

Why is this thread still going?

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely not!! Forget everyone else. As others have said, as long as you're safe and happy, it really doesnt matter? It's this double standard again. Generally, if a guy said he'd slept with as many girls, he'd be hailed a hero. Seriously, just ignore everyone - no one knows your count but you and it's only when someone else put their angry opinion in that you started to consider the other side of the coin. You've clearly debated this previously in your head and decided that the count didn't matter, so why be upset now? Girls will always be horrible and spiteful - just do your own thing so long as you're safe and happy

Yes. Tbqh it's a horrific number. But you are young, so it's understandable... We all make mistakes when we're young.

You have to stop though.
    The more sexual partners a woman has had in her lifetime, the more difficult it becomes to form strong romantic bonds in the future. Moreover, we know that it runs risks of acquiring STDs. It also hugely increases your chances of having divorces in the future, and so on... Best advice I could give is just to stop. You have to treat your body with respect. Save it for someone who matters.

ReputationRep:
    have you never heard of protection? lol no i won't put up with girls being rude to me lmao
    protection doesn't always work. just sayin'
    i wouldn't want to be 30 and not being able to get in a relationship because of an STD

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.