Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is sleeping with 11 guys at 17 too many? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    there is nothing wrong with a women enjoying sex. I don't know why it so looked down upon. OP I know at the end of the day it's your body and you could do what you want but please be careful. a lot guys out there would just use you and drop you like a piece of trash and just destroy your body. I'm sure that's last thing you want. your only 17 sweetheart. and to answer your question yeah its a bit too much. but your still worth it xx
    think about it this way.
    how would you feel if your mom was sleeping with 11 guys? let me guess you're an atheist aswell

Yes. Tbqh it's a horrific number. But you are young, so it's understandable... We all make mistakes when we're young.

You have to stop though.
    The more sexual partners a woman has had in her lifetime, the more difficult it becomes to form strong romantic bonds in the future. Moreover, we know that it runs risks of acquiring STDs. It also hugely increases your chances of having divorces in the future, and so on... Best advice I could give is just to stop. You have to treat your body with respect. Save it for someone who matters.
    That's complete rubbish? Show me the scientific evidence that means that the more sex a woman has, the less strong her romantic bonds become? Same goes for divorces?? Where are you getting this fake info from? Stop belittling her just because you don't agree with her choices - you're basing your argument on things you've literally just made up?

ReputationRep:
    since you're asking the question on the internet for opinions, it would suggest you're not all that comfortable in your decisions. If you were ok with it, you wouldn't be asking..

ReputationRep:
    no
    As you wish, I am too young anyway! Don't want to risk getting HIV or STDs, wearing protection will not guarantee you 100% protection you know.

ReputationRep:
    As long as you're using protection and are enjoying yourself I don't think there is anything wrong with it.

ReputationRep:
    Better than 17 guys at 11.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tapir)
    What do you consider "insane sex"?
    As in, the people involved aren't suffering from serious and debilitating mental illness or have otherwise altered mental frames of mind that could lead to an issue.

Safe, sane and consensual is widely used in the BDSM community, but it applies to all sex.

ReputationRep:
    tfw you're a year old and haven't even kissed a guy...

ReputationRep:
    That's complete rubbish? Show me the scientific evidence that means that the more sex a woman has, the less strong her romantic bonds become? Same goes for divorces?? Where are you getting this fake info from? Stop belittling her just because you don't agree with her choices - you're basing your argument on things you've literally just made up?

I'll do it for him

http://images.askmen.com/news/dating/_1466170722.png

strong correlation present..

(Original post by ANM775)
    I'll do it for him

http://images.askmen.com/news/dating/_1466170722.png

strong correlation present..
    That graph is failing to represent any other factors at hand here though. Divorce is less taboo now than it was in the 90's and 80's and they're much cheaper to get now, so of course it's going to be on the increase. That graph proves about as much as this one does https://curiousmatic.com/wp-content/...ouscurious.jpg

ReputationRep:
    That graph is failing to represent any other factors at hand here though. Divorce is less taboo now than it was in the 90's and 80's and they're much cheaper to get now, so of course it's going to be on the increase. That graph proves about as much as this one does https://curiousmatic.com/wp-content/...ouscurious.jpg

you're clutching at straws now.

You asked a question ...and now the answer has come back not in your favor you're throwing up all kinds of irrelevant objections.

go look at the YELLOW line on the graph [2000's] and you will see that a virgin has only a 5% chance of divorce after 5 years of marriage, whilst a woman who has slept with 10+ partners has around a 30% chance of divorce after 5 years of marriage.

tbh, I can see now why Asians have the lowest divorce rates. Most of the women do not have a lot of sex before marriage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meridian-S)
    1) Are you safe and taking the necessary precautions against STD's/pregnancy?
    2) Do you enjoy it?
    3) Do you fear social backlash?
    4) Are you being taken advantage of?
    5) Are these people respecting your relations with them in bed ie. not taking unsolicited photo's of you?
    6) Are you doing it under the influence of alcohol/drugs?
    7) Do you already have a partner?
    8) Is it interfering with school/your education?
    9) Are you respecting the age of consent where you live?
    If your answers go: Yes, Yes, No, No, Yes, No, No, No, Yes Then do what makes you happy. If any of those are contradicted then, get help and stop doing what you're doing.
    This.

(Original post by 0to100)
    you know the answer if you feel the need to ask
    ...but also, this.

ReputationRep:
    I've only VERY recently come to terms with being 15, and having had sex with just over 30 guys consensually. I feel as though so long as it is not being used as a coping strategy, there is clear, reliable protection in place, you're happy, there's no strings or attachments that may hurt you emotionally, or the guys, you're functioning well in society/school/home life, and there's no issues relating to it, then..It's your body and you have the right to decide what you do with it, 100%.
    I do, however, recommend getting close to your local GUM/STI clinic, just for checkups etc

ReputationRep:
    Would it even matter if it were "too many"? It's already happened. You can't un-sleep with anybody. All you can do is try to learn from these experiences to help you enjoy similar experiences going forward.

I get this feeling you're a young woman. Something about this thread (and several replies) has left a really bad taste in my mouth. I'm actually really annoyed that somebody in your life/general society has made you feel that this is something about which you need to seek assurance. In my experience, boys rarely feel ashamed about the number of people they've slept with – that's because society doesn't shame them for it.

After the age of consent, the number of people with whom you've had relations is 100 percent your business, and nobody else's to judge. I will outline why below.

1) It's your body.
    2) Contrary to popular belief, nobody ever needs to know how many people you've slept with. That is confidential information. You could literally go your entire life without being under any obligation to divulge your number. Don't ever let anybody tell you otherwise.
    3) It's your body.

At your age, I had a few female friends who had slept with a similar number of people. They've all grown up to be perfectly normal, well-adjusted members of society. Many of them are now in loving, monogamous relationships with partners who don't give a toss about their past adventures.

So, from a woman who's a fair few years older than you, just make sure you are always equally as consenting as the other party, and that you feel safe with whichever person with whom you might choose to have relations.

I'm sure you know how to do this all safely, but if you don't, there's a wealth of information online. :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theDanIdentity)
    ..11? before uni? wow.......... do your legs even close? do they know that they could do that? do you know?

(the answer you'd be looking for, would be 'yes'. yes, that's too many dudes..)
    Again before university what is wrong with this site???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    you're clutching at straws now.

You asked a question ...and now the answer has come back not in your favor you're throwing up all kinds of irrelevant objections.

go look at the YELLOW line on the graph [2000's] and you will see that a virgin has only a 5% chance of divorce after 5 years of marriage, whilst a woman who has slept with 10+ partners has around a 30% chance of divorce after 5 years of marriage.

tbh, I can see now why Asians have the lowest divorce rates. Most of the women do not have a lot of sex before marriage.
    Most Asians do not have a lot of divorce because they are fed the mentality to be brought up on old traditional ways; mans a breadwinner woman stays at home,bthey dont want to be disowned and/or forced into the marriage and can't fend for themselves ( think they can't ) and brought up to be dependent of the man and the man can have his fun and the wife stays put, at home for me. Even some are honor killed for leaving the man. Don't compare the two please😂

ReputationRep:
    You know what, it maybe too much but are you using protection? Are you enjoying the sex? That's all that matters .

Growing up as a teenager I was a prude that cared toooooo much about my reputation and what people thought. Enjoy your life f it I WISH I was like you.

Also- my aunt was telling me how she regrets only sleeping with one man in her life. Just make sure you don't live with regrets, have a bit of boundaries too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BasedPerson)
    Why would it be "too much?"

Do what you want. Make sure you use protection! Don't want STDs.

Although, I seriously doubt men would look to you as a model partner for a long term relationship in the future.
    But maybe Shen wouldn't want them as a model partner in the future?

Why should any girl want a man whore who beat the whole yard when they're a virgin princess ? Why do guys think they should have a virgin partner when they're beaten the whole yard? What about if the girl decides that's not for her when she's still a virgin herself? Smh.

ReputationRep:
    At the end of the day,it's your body and tbh dont worry about other peoples opinions;you do you.If it was a guy who slept with 11 women then people wouldn't be as sceptical.This is the 21st century do what you ****ing want and don't look back.You're not a whore;you're promiscuous and there's a huge difference.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha i've slept with more people than you!... But i'm 24 :'(

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.