Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is sleeping with 11 guys at 17 too many? Watch

(Original post by Katzen)
    She's going to have to lie. Anyone with any amount of self-respect and decency isn't going to take a girl that :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed 11 guys at the of 17.
    actually my current boyfriend doesn't mind at all not everyone is narrow minded
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Not everyone is narr- Hey wait a minute! What are you trying to imply!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katzen)
    She's going to have to lie. Anyone with any amount of self-respect and decency isn't going to take a girl that :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed 11 guys at the of 17.
    No, she's not going to have to lie. Just say the truth and she'll know that the person is not for her if he doesn't like it, and vice versa. There's no reason to be deceitful.

That's great then! You are both comfortable with each other's past and present and share the same opinion on this issue, so great.

ReputationRep:
    There is your answer, this thread is now pointless.

It's not about being narrow minded it's about where you stand, just accept it and live your life

(Original post by DeepInYourLady)
    There is your answer, this thread is now pointless.

It's not about being narrow minded it's about where you stand, just accept it and live your life
    i made this thread ages ago lol it was pointless to me ages ago.

ReputationRep:
    i made this thread ages ago lol it was pointless to me ages ago.
    Then why even bother in the first place b

Spoiler:
    Show

insecurities ?

ReputationRep:
    Cuck

ReputationRep:
    if your clean of STDs i dont see the problem... do u and if doing u is having a body count of 50 before ur 30 then whatever just make sure ur safe

Then why even bother in the first place b

Spoiler:
    Show

insecurities ?

Are you mentally challenged or do you not understand I made this thread a long time ago and it is now pointless and has been for a while. To break it down for you, when I made the thread it was useful for me and now it is not.

ReputationRep:
    Are you mentally challenged or do you not understand I made this thread a long time ago and it is now pointless and has been for a while. To break it down for you, when I made the thread it was useful for me and now it is not.
    First of all stfu, I was supportive on this thread while everyone else was caling you a hoe

Don't call me mentally challenged, you think people with mental disorders are funny??

Yeah thanks for the break down (Y)

ReputationRep:
    Don't call me mentally challenged, you think people with mental disorders are funny??
    Why can't they be funny?

ReputationRep:
    It would put me off, in all honesty.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.