Is sleeping with 11 guys at 17 too many? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Wow

No really

Wow

Contact me for details on the local nunery

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 17 and I've slept with 11 guys, some of them have been my exes and some just friends or one time things. my first time was at 15 and I've never thought that body count matters, but a few days ago one of my exes texted me because he found out that I was friends with his current girlfriend and he was so angry at this. Anyway he called me a wh*re and a f*ck and chuck and said how convenient for him it was that I'm such a h*e... honestly I laughed it off at first but that night and every night since all I've been doing is thinking about what he said and crying myself to sleep at night. I just need the honest truth? is it too many guys
    It really doesn't matter. As long as you're practicing safe sex, no one has a right to tell you what to do with your own vagina.
    You could sleep with 100 guys and that ex of yours will remain unaffected. Tell him to mind his business

(Original post by k_popper)
    Honestly, **** others' opinions. But make sure you protect yourself from stds and take care of yourself.
    thank you.

(Original post by ibby1995)
    You are definitely a hoe.
    how? I know guys who have slept with 15-20 girls at my age and no one thinks anything bad of them? why the **** is it different for me

ReputationRep:
    At once? Yes

It's one of those situations were some will call you a sl*t or a player and others will call you a nun. At the end of the day, you've done it now, so you got to not give a sh*t about others think. If they want to think that of you, then let them, you are you and if you want to sleep with lots of guys in a short space of time then go ahead, but don't be surprised by the responce of some people when they found out how many, haters are going to hate. At the end of the day it's your life not theirs, do what you want with it. Also body count isn't a good term I feel. Seems very disconnected emotionally, but that's just me. Which seems it was just a shag which it probably was in some cases. But without emotion it's nothing, like Queen without Freddie Mercury.

Personally that is quite high but that's coming from a person with a score of zero. So I might be a bit biased. Also I am old fashioned and lazy, and just want to find one person to focus my emotions, time and effort on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    You've come to the wrong website to ask for an opinion on this.... Most people are just gonna tell you yes.
    You're a girl now?

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17 and I've slept with 11 guys, some of them have been my exes and some just friends or one time things. my first time was at 15 and I've never thought that body count matters, but a few days ago one of my exes texted me because he found out that I was friends with his current girlfriend and he was so angry at this. Anyway he called me a wh*re and a f*ck and chuck and said how convenient for him it was that I'm such a h*e... honestly I laughed it off at first but that night and every night since all I've been doing is thinking about what he said and crying myself to sleep at night. I just need the honest truth? is it too many guys
    Don't mind your ex, whatever names he calls you has nothing to do with you.

He's probably insecure about his past with you and he hates being reminded/confronted about it, so he's projecting that insecurity on to you. He's probably even doing it to avoid making your friend jealous.

My advice would be to avoid being around him as much as you can. If it means telling it to your friend to help, so be it. If she ask why assuming she doesn't know yet, just say it's just personal.

Bottom line, no one has the right to dictate how many partners you should have, as long as you use protection and hurt no one and you're not doing it for the wrong reasons.

ReputationRep:
    do what u want, but you've come to the most celibate website on the internet to ask this lmao

ReputationRep:
    ..11? before uni? wow.......... do your legs even close? do they know that they could do that? do you know?

(the answer you'd be looking for, would be 'yes'. yes, that's too many dudes..)

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    TBH, i don't think anyone can say that but you.
    Some people would say thats a lot, but then theres the double standard where if a guy and a girl each sleep with 11 people, the guys a legend and the girls a sl*t.
    If you feel like its too much or you're doing it for the wrong reasons, then by all means slow down, talk to a councillor or trusted friend or whatever.
    But if thats what you wanna do, then you do you, just be smart and safe when doing it.
    You only live once so why not live the way that makes happiest and screw when everyone else(especially a rotted ex like him!) thinks.
    Live your life for you, and not for everyone else.
    • Very Important Poster

Its up to you Depends if you are comfy with it? Its a lot higher than average.You can get yourself a reputation though and you might find that unwelcome to deal with.

ReputationRep:
    yes thats a lot and guys dont really wanna be with a girl whose been with that many guys they will just want u for sex as well cos they will think thaat ur just easy

ReputationRep:
    Ive already replied to this, but I've just gone back and seen the response you're getting.
    You don't deserve that, you're not a sl*t, you're living for you and so long as you're happy with you're life, then keep living it as is and only change or grow when YOU want to, not when anyone else tells you to(unless its illegal, then yknow......may be best to listen.....)
    Ignore these people and if you wanna talk or whatever, feel free to pm me

I'm 26 and have slept with around 70ish girls... Lost it at 15.

Yet I'm in a long term relationship, always been STD free (regular checks and protection every time), and I'm one of the nicest guys you could meet.

Don't worry, you do what you want. So long as you're single, not harming your body (STD's) and aren't taken and cheating, then I see no problem.

ReputationRep:
    If it isn't cheating/ in spite of someone then I guess it doesn't really matter, a few blokes for future relationships may see it as a turn off however, though.

(Original post by kaylababesxx)
    yes thats a lot and guys dont really wanna be with a girl whose been with that many guys they will just want u for sex as well cos they will think thaat ur just easy
    Lol well I'm not easy at all lol just because I enjoy sex how does that make me easy? I respect you have your own opinion but like you have no basis for it why should I care what guys think, honestly in the last few months a lot of boys have been interested in dating me so I don't think it's a problem at all lmao

(Original post by R0ckTillWeDr0p)
    If it isn't cheating/ in spite of someone then I guess it doesn't really matter, a few blokes for future relationships may see it as a turn off however, though.
    It's not and never has been cheating or in spite of someone, I wouldn't do that, and I don't have to share my body count with any boy in the future that I don't want to tell its not their right to know lol why is everyone on here telling me how a guy would see me Idc and it's not even true atm so it's ********

ReputationRep:
    Don't ask a bunch of salty virgins if you're having too much sex..the answer will always be the same

ReputationRep:
    Who cares, if that's what you like to do, then go for it, not everyone is like that but that doesn't mean you can't be like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.