Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is sleeping with 11 guys at 17 too many? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it is too many. Don't let the feminists make you think otherwise. You're 17, you turned legal last year and you've slept with 11 guys. Go focus on your education and setting goals instead of getting pregnant and living off the state.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Good Doctor)
    Just making a general observation. Not the same for everyone of course. Still, I honestly wish I had been with that many girls before that age. Takes a lot of willpower for me to stay monogamous.
    lol at least you've been with girls, I've done feck all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 17 and I've slept with 11 guys, some of them have been my exes and some just friends or one time things. my first time was at 15 and I've never thought that body count matters, but a few days ago one of my exes texted me because he found out that I was friends with his current girlfriend and he was so angry at this. Anyway he called me a wh*re and a f*ck and chuck and said how convenient for him it was that I'm such a h*e... honestly I laughed it off at first but that night and every night since all I've been doing is thinking about what he said and crying myself to sleep at night. I just need the honest truth? is it too many guys
    It's not too many if you're happy, comfortable and safe with what you're doing.

It is probably a higher figure than normal and I know that most blokes I know would probably offer a negative opinion on it though and are likely to be put off a long term relationship with you if you're figure keeps going up. I'm not saying they're right or should in any way be entitled to judge you, just that I've heard them have these discussions before. Maybe the men I know are just too shallow though! I say stay safe and live your own life.

ReputationRep:
    Ah gee, I mean....Stay safe? I can't really vouch for you but if you're 100% aware of what you're doing then I won't complain. It's not really anyone's place to trash talk you over your sex life. Those are the kind of people that call you a hoe if you sleep with people, but a loser if you're a virgin soooooo....

Spoiler:
    Show

Asian advice, get the A* before the D (or the V).
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17 and I've slept with 11 guys, some of them have been my exes and some just friends or one time things. my first time was at 15 and I've never thought that body count matters, but a few days ago one of my exes texted me because he found out that I was friends with his current girlfriend and he was so angry at this. Anyway he called me a wh*re and a f*ck and chuck and said how convenient for him it was that I'm such a h*e... honestly I laughed it off at first but that night and every night since all I've been doing is thinking about what he said and crying myself to sleep at night. I just need the honest truth? is it too many guys
    Don't worry about what other people think!

As long as you're keeping yourself safe, not hurting anyone and are happy, that's all that matters

ReputationRep:
    Wow haters on this thread! Does it matter? As long as it's safe, consensual and fun who cares? Age of consent is 16 so who's bothered about how many you've had since then?

I was similar at that age and it's done me no harm.

ReputationRep:
    As long as it's safe, sane and consensual, the number doesn't matter. Do what makes you happy.

Because you are asking I think maybe it's starting to bother you
    I think it's a lot but it's none of my business actually
    I hope you're been very safe in all respects and not putting yourself in any danger
    In my opinion sex with a regular partner can be better and more fulfilling than throw away sex.
    As long as you value yourself. Take care

ReputationRep:
    Honestly - who cares? It's above average but you should just do whatever is making you happy. It sounds like your number of sexual partners didn't cause you any upset before this guy made a comment so don't let him get to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaylababesxx)
    and u obviously know that its a lot urself other wise u wouldnt be asking in the first place and its the same for guys its just gross to sleep around and i wouldnt wanna be with a slut/player i might catch something also u need to realise that these guys r just using u
    How do you know she wasn't using them? Sex has been known to be fun for both parties, which is kind of the point.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Provided that you're safe, it's no problem at all

ReputationRep:

You certainly are in the top bracket...

I suggest you to be more selective when you choose your partners. Go with those whom you know they will not speak behind your back.

ReputationRep:
    Only you can decide this. Everyone has different personal morals.
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    At school I knew people who had slept with more when they were 14/15. It depends on your view, at the end of the day it's no one else's business and if it's consentual and safe, then I wouldn't be worried

ReputationRep:
    It's your choice to do whatever you just have to be aware that some guys might see your number as very high and therefore might not look at you as someone to be in a long term relationship with. Either because they can't trust you or just for their ego

ReputationRep:
    It does make you seem a bit easy but in a years time you'll be a uni and can reinvent your self I get liking sex ( who doesn't) but I'd try and show a bit of restraint if you do that you'll be fine and a bit more respected

ReputationRep:
    when i was a young lad like you obviously are, me too i enjoyed rummaging around the bushes. you have to take good care of the bushes, make sure that they trim it often and water it. However i do feel that 11 guys is not enough, when i was 14 i had slept with 23 adults, one of them was my P.E. teacher who was very flexible . At the end of the day who cares about STDs and people judging you, you are you and your mum is your mum. xoxox
    Ps if you are looking for 12th and looking to venture out to the female side, give me a ring on 0118696969.com
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathanemptage)
    It does make you seem a bit easy but in a years time you'll be a uni and can reinvent your self I get liking sex ( who doesn't) but I'd try and show a bit of restraint if you do that you'll be fine and a bit more respected
    "A bit easy"

Can't believe people are still like this when if OP was a guy he'd be called a lad or similar :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If it was at the same time...then maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    "A bit easy"

Can't believe people are still like this when if OP was a guy he'd be called a lad or similar :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    well it does a bit I suppose It's better than 20 or something but it still works out about 1 every 2 months( because you know started at 15.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.