Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is sleeping with 11 guys at 17 too many? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    "A bit easy"

Can't believe people are still like this when if OP was a guy he'd be called a lad or similar :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    if op was guy they'd be called a man-sl.ag lol

or **** boy
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    PRSOM

---

OP - as long as it's safe and consensual, you do you. People will try and tell you it's too many or whatever, but what you do with your body is your choice. Other people will do different things with their bodies, and that's fine. If they want to sleep with more or less people, that's fine. What they define as too many for themselves doesn't have to apply to you. As long as you aren't putting yourself in danger, which I'd say the same for someone who had slept with 2 or 200 people, then I don't see a problem
    This, completely :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)

or **** boy
    Maybe it's just what I've seen, whereby there is still a lot of inequality in that sense towards females. Hopefully that is changing though as others report it seems to be shifting and evening out or stopping completely

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    Maybe it's just what I've seen, whereby there is still a lot of inequality in that sense towards females. Hopefully that is changing though as others report it seems to be shifting and evening out or stopping completely

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ye theres a new trend of calling guys **** boys (equivilent of a slut) now thats happened recently. I've been called a **** boy a bunch of times the past couple years. Even though I'm not one lmao.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a problem with it but I do find it hard to imagine.

ReputationRep:

or **** boy
    Maybe but there's always less stigma attached with guys.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    ye theres a new trend of calling guys **** boys (equivilent of a slut) now thats happened recently. I've been called a **** boy a bunch of times the past couple years. Even though I'm not one lmao.
    Not really the same.

A f***boy manipulates and just uses people for sex. Also there's the term f***girl too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Not really the same.

A f***boy manipulates and just uses people for sex. Also there's the term f***girl too.

to be honest, most guys who have a high lay count do this to a degree as well.

most guys arn't really too bothered though about if a girl calls them a f*** boy either, but tbh most girls are bothered by being called a s**t

I think the word f*** boy was created by girls, girls angry at the double standards. Maybe even a feminist. It is mean't to be derogatory towards males. I hear girls use this word MUCH more than I hear guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 17 and I've slept with 11 guys, some of them have been my exes and some just friends or one time things. my first time was at 15 and I've never thought that body count matters, but a few days ago one of my exes texted me because he found out that I was friends with his current girlfriend and he was so angry at this. Anyway he called me a wh*re and a f*ck and chuck and said how convenient for him it was that I'm such a h*e... honestly I laughed it off at first but that night and every night since all I've been doing is thinking about what he said and crying myself to sleep at night. I just need the honest truth? is it too many guys
    It is quite a lot of guys, but there is no need to cry over the things he says, as he is such a mean person.

ReputationRep:
    I lost my virginity at 13 and have had 19 guys, (13 - 21 years old). I'm 16, nearly 17. I enjoy it mostly, only regret a few. Now on the pill, but used condoms or just to luck. 2 scares, but did not get pregnant. My body, my business.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KateinBarry)
    I lost my virginity at 13 and have had 19 guys, (13 - 21 years old). I'm 16, nearly 17. I enjoy it mostly, only regret a few. Now on the pill, but used condoms or just to luck. 2 scares, but did not get pregnant. My body, my business.
    You kind of make it everyone's business though when you post figures on a public forum... especially if, as in the OP's case, you make a thread specifically asking for comments.

ReputationRep:
    If you're having sex with multiple people, condoms would be your best bet to avoid STDs

ReputationRep:
    It is a lot, but it's not "too many". As long as you are happy and were safe, then who the **** cares?

Your charming ex is obviously threatened by you and was trying to hurt you, don't let him succeed. You are a likely a much better person than him.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Not really the same.

Are you one?
    Spoiler:
    Show

It's a joke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    You kind of make it everyone's business though when you post figures on a public forum... especially if, as in the OP's case, you make a thread specifically asking for comments.
    Just answering the question honestly. I don't expect anyone can tell who I am just by posting, so don't care what people think.

ReputationRep:

you picked the perfect username btw...

ReputationRep:
    Personally I think its to many but if you're happy then who is anyone to tell u how to live your life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    you picked the perfect username btw...
    Barry is where I had my primary school, but I don't live there now. I wish I did. Kate is my third middle name, and not many people know it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 17 and I've slept with 11 guys, some of them have been my exes and some just friends or one time things. my first time was at 15 and I've never thought that body count matters, but a few days ago one of my exes texted me because he found out that I was friends with his current girlfriend and he was so angry at this. Anyway he called me a wh*re and a f*ck and chuck and said how convenient for him it was that I'm such a h*e... honestly I laughed it off at first but that night and every night since all I've been doing is thinking about what he said and crying myself to sleep at night. I just need the honest truth? is it too many guys
    there's no such thing as too many... just be safe. you can sleep with however many people you want, it doesn't make you a ho or anything

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.