Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is sleeping with 11 guys at 17 too many? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 17 and I've slept with 11 guys, some of them have been my exes and some just friends or one time things. my first time was at 15 and I've never thought that body count matters, but a few days ago one of my exes texted me because he found out that I was friends with his current girlfriend and he was so angry at this. Anyway he called me a wh*re and a f*ck and chuck and said how convenient for him it was that I'm such a h*e... honestly I laughed it off at first but that night and every night since all I've been doing is thinking about what he said and crying myself to sleep at night. I just need the honest truth? is it too many guys
    Yes. But it doesn't really matter as long as you don't catch STDs. It's your body mate. Do whatever.

ReputationRep:
    If you're fine with it and don't care about it, then feel free to do whatever you wish. That is with regard to caring for STIs and all the other things that might occur from it, i.e. social stigma or anything else.

Your thread asked for my own opinion though, and personally I don't think it's too great. Personally I wouldn't because I have quite a strong feeling about commitment and the idea that you should only 'get it on' so to speak with that one significant other you may find in life, but who am I to speak, I already did it with one person a few times and we broke up, so I contradicted myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KateinBarry)
    I lost my virginity at 13 and have had 19 guys, (13 - 21 years old). I'm 16, nearly 17. I enjoy it mostly, only regret a few. Now on the pill, but used condoms or just to luck. 2 scares, but did not get pregnant. My body, my business.
    This is classic pump and dump material.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    "A bit easy"

Can't believe people are still like this when if OP was a guy he'd be called a lad or similar :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because a guy has to put in a lot of effort to even get close to the level of the OP's promiscuity. All a girl has to do is spread her legs and wiggle her shaved beaver, and guys will line up just to get the chance to poke it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a virgin but who are people to tell you which number is too much? As long as you're protected, I really don't see the problem!
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    As a virgin myself I would consider it quite a high number but as other people have said your body is your business and whilst I wouldn't recommend promiscuity as long as you're being safe about it and you're confident you can handle any emotional/ psychological/ social repercussions that may arise it's nobodies business to tell you what you can and can't do with your body. It doesn't make you worth any less of a person either despite what some hypocritical guy says
    Very few people have the foresight to go down your line of thought and thats what the OP is telling her is making her cry. I would think if its sixth form then these people will ensure her reputation carries on, she she needs the strength of character to not let it get to her. There are also other risks, but otherwise her body etc, just a shame other people arent pointing out some of the hurdles she might need to overcome.

ReputationRep:
    No. You're practically a virgin.

Whether or not it's too many guys depends on the person. Do you think it's too many? Would you feel uncomfortable with it if other people hadn't been acted like it was problem? If not, then there's nothing wrong with you sleeping with 11 guys. It certainly doesn't make you a whore or a slut. As long as you're comfortable, you're being safe and using protection you can sleep with however many guys you want, and if other people are judging you for it well that's their problem.
    The people on this page who are saying "yes, it is too much" have no right to say that, because what might be too many for them may not be for other people. Just because THEY think it's too many, does not mean it's fact and they shouldn't try to pass it off as such. You sleep with however many guys you want, as long as you're happy There is absolutely nothing wrong with it!

ReputationRep:
    Disclaimer:

before anyone starts, don't take any of this too seriously, I'm bored and just messin about.

how is this for a "too much guys" formula?

take the girls age and divide it by 3, and if she's slept with more than that amount it's "too much"

eg: Age = 17

17/3 =5.6

If you are 17 and slept with 6 or more people it's "too much"

also take the girls age and divide by 2 ...if the amount of partners she has exceeds this then at that point the S word can become appropriate

eg: Age 17

17/2 = 8.5

If you are 17 and have slept with 9 or more guys the S word may be approriate to describe you

South Asian formula

take the girls age and divide by it by 66% of her age, if she has slept with more people than this it is "too much"

eg: Age 17

17/100=0.17

0.17x66 = 11.22

17/11.22=1.51

If the South Asian girl has slept with more than 1.51 people, then it is "too much".
    In other words if the south Asian girl has slept with 2 people or more it is "too much"

second example for south east Asian girl.

Age = 30

30/100=0.3

0.3x66=19.8

30/19.8=1.51

If a 30 year old south Asian woman has slept with more than 1.51 people it is "too much"

manwhore formula

take the male's age and divide it by 66%. If he has slept with more women than that then he's a manwhore

eg: Age 20

20/100=0.2

0.2x66=13.2

If a guy aged 20 has slept with 14 or more partners then he's a manwhore

(Original post by JasonDu)
    You remind me of golf on wii sports easy mode.
    i'm so fking sick of girls being called easy just cause they like to have sex wtf? desire for pleasure is natural, she can screw however many guys she wants, still doesnt make her easy.

ReputationRep:
    If a lock is opened by lot of keys, it's a shitey lock.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17 and I've slept with 11 guys, some of them have been my exes and some just friends or one time things. my first time was at 15 and I've never thought that body count matters, but a few days ago one of my exes texted me because he found out that I was friends with his current girlfriend and he was so angry at this. Anyway he called me a wh*re and a f*ck and chuck and said how convenient for him it was that I'm such a h*e... honestly I laughed it off at first but that night and every night since all I've been doing is thinking about what he said and crying myself to sleep at night. I just need the honest truth? is it too many guys
    I wouldn't care too much about what this guy says, because I'm sure he wouldn't have had much to say when you were convenient for him. it's none of his business what you've done or what you do. Plus, he goes out with someone you used to be friends with. That makes it even less of his concern. It's different for everyone and no one else really has the right to judge you on this. As long as you're being safe and not being taken advantage of. Also, in future I just wouldn't tell anyone about your business because it really is something private, eg friends, etc.

ReputationRep:
    It's your body and your choice. Who am I to judge? :tea:

ReputationRep:
    still doesnt make her easy.
    Kinda does. At that age it's unlikely she'll know a huge range of people and so the chances of any friends getting the opportunity to sleep with her is likely far higher than getting the opportunity to sleep with a girl who hasnt had as many partners. Therefore to those that know her, she will be easier by comparison than someone who hasn't had many partners..

ReputationRep:
    It's higher than average for your age but that doesn't mean it is too many, as long as you're happy doing it then it's fine. I wouldn't take the people on here as representative of most students anyway. And you don't have to tell anyone how many people you've had sex with.
    I really don't get the whole being used thing... that's insinuating only the guy gets pleasure out of sex whereas the woman doesn't. Women have sexual desires and can enjoy sex just as much as men ffs!

ReputationRep:
    Wow.

(Original post by Reue)
    Kinda does. At that age it's unlikely she'll know a huge range of people and so the chances of any friends getting the opportunity to sleep with her is likely far higher than getting the opportunity to sleep with a girl who hasnt had as many partners. Therefore to those that know her, she will be easier by comparison than someone who hasn't had many partners..
    Actually I do know a range of people and everyone I have dated and slept with have mostly been in different social circles to each other and do not know each other, I don't like everyone knowing my business so I keep my circles very separate from each other, my friends don't think i'm easy at all, at school I'm very respected and thought of highly. Since posting this thread I've realised no matter what anyone else thinks I know my self worth and value and I am not easy, a slut, a whore or anything my ex called me. He is a bitter ex and he doesn't even know my body count so I have nothing to worry about, and everyone on here calling me degrading names needs to re evaluate their narrow minded opinions especially those which have been sexist, there's no excuse for that, and although everyone is entitled to their own opinion, slut shaming etc is not okay and you need to learn this. Imagine if I wasn't a girl with a lot of self confidence or was affected highly by other people's opinions these comments could have made me severely upset, depressed etc. Think before you speak down to a woman, would you want your sister, daughter or mother to be spoken to in that way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella-keturah)
    Women have sexual desires and can enjoy sex just as much as men ffs!

Jury's still out on that unless someone who has owned both a penis and vagina gives their view

ReputationRep:
    Quite a lot.

ReputationRep:
    No, your body is your body. As long as you consent, its your choice. Your value isn't about how many people you've slept with, just as long as you are happy. Don't dwell on the past either, what's happened has happened, move on from it. Just make sure you use protection!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.